WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Apprentice Chefs - 2nd or 3rd Year - FIFO
- Pilbara, WA, Australia
- Expression of Interest
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long term career within our business.
Due to our continued growth through 2021 and beyond, we are seeking 2nd or 3rd year Apprentice Chefs to join the Site Services Teams on our Operational Sites.
This is an incredible opportunity for up-and-coming Chefs to get their foot in the door to the mining industry, with extremely generous rates and genuine career development opportunities.
Reporting to the Camp Managers, our unique and dynamic way of operating will allow you to experience the mining industry through structured on the job mentorship and training.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the food provided to our workers is of the highest standard possible.
We recognise the commitment of our employees to the business and encourage family members of the Mineral Resources Team to apply.
What MRL offers:
- A workplace where safety is a priority, not just a slogan
- The best food, camp services and facilities you’ll find in the industry
- A supportive and diverse team environment
- Endless career opportunities after your Apprenticeship
- A growing company where our people are central to our success
- Dedicated and committed Chefs who will support you throughout your Apprenticeship
- The opportunity to experience site life whilst working across our multiple operations
What we expect from you:
- To be in the 2nd or 3rd year of your Apprenticeship, completing a Cert III in Commercial Cookery
- 100% commitment to complying with all relevant Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
- To be passionate about a long term career with MRL and to be keen, willing and able to learn a variety of new skills related to your chosen trade
- Provide a consistent high level service in all that you do
- Hold a current manual driver’s licence
- Capable of working in a busy, hands-on environment with strong time management skills
- The ability to work as part of a successful team with well-rounded communication skills
- To pass a pre-employment medical examination and ongoing fitness for work assessments (including drug and alcohol testing)
- A current national police clearance
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our outstanding catering teams, then click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application.
All applicants must possess full Australian work rights to be considered for these positions.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from a diverse background to apply.
People OfficerOsborne Park 507009 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Manager Indigenous EngagementApplecross 507007 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal Indigenous EngagementApplecross 506997 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal - Community Engagement AdvisorApplecross 506996 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Asset Improvement SpecialistOsborne Park 506990 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Engineering
Senior MetallurgistWodgina 506959 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.