WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Asset Improvement Specialist
- Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017
- Full Time
WA’s state (and our economy) are built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MinRes), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
About the role
To support our continued growth in 2022, we are seeking an experienced Asset Improvement Specialist to join our Asset Management team in Osborne Park.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will play an integral role in the continuous improvement of Asset Management systems and processes through the specialist service to Asset Management for asset improvement and compliance.
- In this role you will work with the management team to ensure equipment build specifications and risks are captured and implemented.
- Your skills will help further development & support asset improvement practices, whilst ensuring business and safety compliance is met
- You will be accountable for clear and prompt liaison with senior Asset Management and MinRes management concerning asset compliance and the impact to future purchases or hire of equipment
- A core function of this role is to ensure that appropriate documentation, training, tooling & equipment, and safety aspects of an asset purchase are identified and conveyed to relevant MinRes departments.
- This role will see you support Asset Management and other business operational departments with technical assistance, information gathering and coordination of document requirements including but not limited to;
- Mobile Asset Build Specifications
- Operability Risk Assessments
- O&M Manuals
- Parts Manuals
- Statutory Certification
What you’ll bring to the team
- Mechanical Trade Certificate or relevant mechanical equipment experience
- Minimum 5 years’ asset maintenance management or a previously similar role
- Extensive knowledge of mobile plant equipment and experience in technical writing
- Demonstrated experience of Change of Management processes
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MinRes, including:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Access to "MyShare" MinRes Share Plan
- OEM Training
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Fixed Plant Operators | Full-time 2/1 roster – Iron ValleyIron Valley 507471 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Trades & Labour Crushing and Processing
Shipping OfficerOsborne Park 507429 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.