WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Barista | Osborne Park
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Full Time
- Part Time
Are you an experienced Barista looking for more than just weekend work? Do you want to work for a growing company with a focus on family, connectivity and being an employer of choice?
Currently seeking Full Time and Part Time Barista’s to work in our brand new ultra-modern and private Café and Restaurant in Osborne Park.
Exclusive to MRL staff, our new café will boast a brand new high end kitchen and high class coffee machine, a new and efficient app ordering system, access to onsite facilities and great working hours.
We are creating a state of the art space where we can all work together as one MRL in an environment that will serve us well now and into the future. This is a work environment unlike any other in WA and an opportunity to be a part of a trend setting operation.
As an ASX100 company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Why join our team?
Due to our continued growth, and the opening of our brand new deluxe office we are seeking Barista’s who love what they do and want to grow within their chosen profession. Benefits include but are definitely not limited to:
- Generous Salary packaging
- Great working hours including rostered Saturdays… That’s right, you will not be working every Saturday!
- Access to our new high end gym, fitness classes and personal trainers
- Ample parking on site
- Access to heavily subsidised meals and fresh juices, including packaged take home dinners for those nights you don’t feel like cooking
- A great work environment with a strong team focus
- Access to wellbeing facilities and our internal psychologists
- Even more company benefits including private health insurance discounts, salary sacrificing opportunities, travel and accommodation discounts, car leasing discounts and much more!!
What skills do you need?
We are looking for the below skills:
- 2 years experience as a Barista
- Must be available full time (40 hours) and/or part time as per rostered hours, including early starts
- Must be organised and able to keep your station clean and tidy
- Adaptability and willingness to help out floor staff
- Ability to make fresh juices and milkshakes is essential
- Must be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Must be willing and able to pass a pre-employment medical and DAS test
About Our Process
At Mineral Resources, we are committed to employing individuals who align with our values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicant’s suitability for a role including reference checks, Australian work rights, national police checks, pre-employment medical, and or drug alcohol testing.
Mineral Resources also requires employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people. If you are applying for a role at Mineral Resources, please consider this new requirement when submitting your application. Mineral Resources will also adhere to any relevant health directives that may be made that affects our workforce.
Do you have the courage to take on the impossible and the passion to make it happen? Do you care about your team and celebrate their differences?
Think Mineral Resources – we’re different.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
EOI - CSI Construction - Pipefitter505517 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Dozer Operators505676 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Mining Operators
Field Services SupervisorKwinana Workshop 505509 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Crushing and Processing, Supervisor
Senior Network EngineerApplecross 505611 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Information Technology
Safety AdvisorKemerton 505654 South-West WA Australia South-West, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Plumbing SupervisorKen's Bore 505617 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Plumber, Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.