WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Boilermaker - Construction
- NT, Australia
- Fixed Term - Project
What MinRes Offers You
- Variety – we have a huge pipeline of construction projects across owner operator sites and contractor projects
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Employee Bonuses - $2500 per quarter*
- Employee Referral Program – up to 3k per referral*
- Mineral Resources Shares Program – matched by employer
- Employee discounts on selected Travel, Accommodation, Retail Stores, Tools, Private Vehicles
- Salary Sacrifice & Packaging - Novated Leasing, Airport parking & Lounge Benefits and more
- Mineral Resources is committed to Career Opportunities
Our crushing services business is dedicated to providing world-class, tailored, build-own-operate crushing, screening and processing plants for some of the world’s largest and most profitable mining companies.
We are currently seeking interest from experienced Boilermakers for Fixed Plant Construction at Berry Springs with works already commencing. Preferably with experience in the construction of Crushing Plants.
- Rosters 3/1
- 5 year + Pipeline of work
- Darwin local applicants encouraged to apply
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience on large scale Fixed Plant Construction projects
- A team player with flexibility to assist in all areas when required
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
Tickets and Licenses
- Trade Certificate - Boilermaker
- Construction Card
- Drivers License
- HRWL – EWP - Desirable
- Working at Heights – within 2 years
- VOC’s – VOC’s will be completed onsite
- Medical and Drug & Alcohol screen – able to pass
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
*Please talk to recruitment team for further info re Employees benefits.
MEM Supervisor - Mount MarionMount Marion 507892 Kambalda WA Australia Kambalda, WA, Australia, 6442 Professional & Technical Lithium, Supervisor
Mining SupervisorBrockman 507871 Tom Price WA Australia Tom Price, WA, Australia, 6751 Trades & Labour Mining and Project Development
Senior PlannerOsborne Park 507709 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Project PlannerOsborne Park 507702 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Maintenance Strategies SpecialistOsborne Park 507861 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Maintenance Master Data SpecialistOsborne Park 507857 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.