WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Pilbara, WA, Australia
- Full Time
As an ASX 100 company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Our people are at the heart of all we do and our leaders provide a foundation on which our talent, passion and entrepreneurial spirit can shine through.
The result? We work together to create solutions and achieve exceptional results, in a safe and sustainable way. Together, we will always deliver!
We are currently seeking Village Managers to support and lead our teams across the Pilbara and Yilgarn region, working a 2/1 roster.
About the role
The primary duties of the Village Manager are:
- To manage the daily operations of the Village site and related to the contracted services.
- To liaise with the Accommodation Manager to coordinate the efficient management of staff accommodation bookings across all Villages within this contract; and manage an efficient and effective administration process for all contract requirements
- Assist the Site Service Manager in organising and supporting the Catering teams
- Assist the Site Service Manager in his/her relationship with the representatives from Clients if any at the village and deal immediately with any issues pertinent to that site
- Report to the Site Service Coordinator on the financial outcomes of village cost centre
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience as a Village Manager or extensive experience as a Resort Manager
- Relevant program management experience
- Exposure to INX and Coupa is an advantage but not essential
- Experienced in Microsoft Office
- Experienced in Accommodation Management
- Ability to effectively and positively communicate
- Relevant Diploma or Bachelor level qualification in Hospitality/ Business Administration
What MRL offers YOU
- Career growth and development
- Opportunities to gain extra tickets and licenses
- Long term security
- Quarterly bonus
- Salary Sacrificing options (novated car leasing, airport parking, airport lounge memberships)
About Our Process
At Mineral Resources, we are committed to employing individuals who align with our values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicant’s suitability for a role including reference checks, Australian work rights, national police checks, pre-employment medical, and or drug alcohol testing.
Mineral Resources also requires employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people. If you are applying for a role at Mineral Resources, please consider this new requirement when submitting your application. Mineral Resources will also adhere to any relevant health directives that may be made that affects our workforce.
Think Mineral Resources – we’re different.
EOI - CSI Construction - Pipefitter505517 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Dozer Operators505676 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Mining Operators
Field Services SupervisorKwinana Workshop 505509 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Crushing and Processing, Supervisor
Senior Network EngineerApplecross 505611 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Information Technology
Safety AdvisorKemerton 505654 South-West WA Australia South-West, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Plumbing SupervisorKen's Bore 505617 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Plumber, Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.