WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Fixed Term - Project
What MinRes Offers You
- Variety – we have a huge pipeline of construction projects across owner operator sites and contractor projects
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Employee Bonuses - $2500 per quarter*
- Employee Referral Program – up to 3k per referral*
- Mineral Resources Shares Program – matched by employer
- Employee discounts on selected Travel, Accommodation, Retail Stores, Tools, Private Vehicles
- Salary Sacrifice & Packaging - Novated Leasing, Airport parking & Lounge Benefits and more
- Mineral Resources is committed to Career Opportunities
We are currently seeking Civil Labourers for a Bulk Earth Works Project in the North West Region – Starting with the Airport Construction.
Rosters will be FIFO Perth - 3/1
Duration – 12 months minimum
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience on civil construction projects
- Exposure to working in remote environments with limited amenities
- A team player with flexibility to help where required
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
Tickets and Licenses
- Current Drivers License – HR License preferred
- Construction Card
- High Risk Work Licence – EWP
- Right to Work in Australia
- Pre-Employment Medical & DAS – ability to pass
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
*Please talk to recruitment team for further info re Employees benefits
Fixed Plant Operators | Full-time 2/1 roster – Iron ValleyIron Valley 507471 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Trades & Labour Crushing and Processing
Shipping OfficerOsborne Park 507429 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.