WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Civil Plant Operators - Construction
- Expression of Interest
- Fixed Term - Project
- Full Time
MRL is an innovative and leading diversified mining services company, with a growing world-class portfolio of the mining operations across multiple commodities and locations.
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long-term career within our business.
If you want to work with a company that thinks different, works different, is different... Then you want to work at MRL.
Because you’re different.
About the role
- Operation of the mobile plant fleet including Excavators, Loaders, Skidsteers and Positracks
- Civil works for construction projects across a range of sites and our business
- 3/1 Rosters FIFO Perth
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience, operating mobile plant on civil projects
- Possess nationally accredited tickets for a combination of Excavator, Loader, Grader, Roller, Watercart, Haul Truck, PosiTrack or Skidsteer
- The ability to use initiative to contribute and support continuous improvement, and drive change
- Experience around construction of Pads, ROMs and Crushing Plants.
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
About Our Process
At Mineral Resources, we are committed to employing individuals who align with our values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicants suitability for a role including due diligence checks, Australian work rights, reference checks, national police checks, pre-employment medical, and or drug alcohol testing.
Mineral Resources also requires employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people. If you are applying for a role at Mineral Resources, please consider this new requirement when submitting your application. Mineral Resources will also adhere to any relevant health directives that may be made that affects our workforce.
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Training AdministratorOsborne Park 507304 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Safety AdvisorOnslow Port 507381 Professional & Technical Construction, Health & Safety
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.