WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Cleaners wanted | Osborne Park
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Pilbara, WA, Australia
- Part Time
As an ASX100 company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
- Part Time; Monday - Friday Evenings - 6pm-12pm
- Full Time; Monday - Friday Afternoons - 11.30am - 8pm
- Casual; Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays - 6am - 12pm
- Perform cleaning tasks including cleaning common areas and toilets, sweeping and mopping floors and all tasks associated with office cleanliness
- Collecting Milk and re-stocking condiments
- Cleaning equipment including mop heads and cloths
- Correct and safe use of chemicals
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
- Promote a friendly and welcoming environment to all staff and visitors
What YOU will bring
- Current Driver’s License
- Current National Police Clearance (Able to Obtain)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Able to pass required pre-employment medical and DAS tests.
About Our Process
At Mineral Resources, we are committed to employing individuals who align with our values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicant’s suitability for a role including reference checks, Australian work rights, national police checks, pre-employment medical, and or drug alcohol testing.
Mineral Resources also requires employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people. If you are applying for a role at Mineral Resources, please consider this new requirement when submitting your application. Mineral Resources will also adhere to any relevant health directives that may be made that affects our workforce
EOI - CSI Construction - Pipefitter505517 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Dozer Operators505676 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Mining Operators
Field Services SupervisorKwinana Workshop 505509 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Crushing and Processing, Supervisor
Senior Network EngineerApplecross 505611 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Information Technology
Safety AdvisorKemerton 505654 South-West WA Australia South-West, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Plumbing SupervisorKen's Bore 505617 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Plumber, Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.