WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Commis Chef for our Building at Osborne Park
- Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017
- Full Time
A little background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology and are willing accept that there can be many ways to create success. The way we approach mining and commodity production is kind of different to the norm.
If you want to work with a company that Thinks different. Works different. Is different. Then you want to work at MinRes.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate, proficient and dynamic Commis Chef.
What MRL Offers:
- Brand new Building with a 5 Star Kitchen
- Industry leading food
- Permanent, full time work
- Opportunities for career progression
- Endless $$$ for referring successful talent
This position has the following requirements:
- Responsible for the overall smooth running of the kitchen operations
- To be hands on and an integral part of the culinary team that prepares and serves a quality food and beverage experience that exceeds our guests’
- Responsible for all food production for all areas
- Controlling food preparation and managing wastage for your section
- Assisting in ordering where necessary based on business demands
- Leading by example as a hands-on-chef with excellent quality assurance and standards
- A demonstrated commitment to safety
- Ability to provide a National Police Check
MRL also offers WORKPERKS which provides great benefits such as discounts on private health insurance, gym memberships, travel and accommodation and our lucrative Employee Referral Program plus much more!
Apply now – we’ll be shortlisting immediately
No Agency applications please, we want to deal with our future people directly.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
MEM Supervisor - Mount MarionMount Marion 507892 Kambalda WA Australia Kambalda, WA, Australia, 6442 Professional & Technical Lithium, Supervisor
Mining SupervisorBrockman 507871 Tom Price WA Australia Tom Price, WA, Australia, 6751 Trades & Labour Mining and Project Development
Senior PlannerOsborne Park 507709 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Project PlannerOsborne Park 507702 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Maintenance Strategies SpecialistOsborne Park 507861 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Maintenance Master Data SpecialistOsborne Park 507857 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.