WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Full Time
Central Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of publicly listed Resource Development Group Limited (RDG), is a leading Western Australian based multi-disciplined mining services contractor providing a complete suite of construction and upgrade services to the resource industry including Civil, Concrete, Mechanical, Structural and Piping (SMP) and non-process building infrastructure works.
RDG has recently taken ownership of manganese and garnet tenements and in the process of developing these prospects, providing RDG to be a mine owner and a mining services contractor.
Central Systems is seeking a Contracts Administrator to join the team located in our Osborne Park office.
In this role you’ll provide and coordinate critical contract administrative support to the Central Systems project teams. This position is diverse, you will want to be across all things at all levels and roll up your sleeves. Great opportunity to diversify your experience.
Your primary accountabilities will include:
- Assist with project budgets and work schedule on award of contract. Negotiate and let orders and subcontract agreements.
- Confirm all insurance requirements, bank guarantees, and statutory approvals have been verified prior to commencement of works.
- Directly liaise with the project manager regarding set up of the site infrastructure
- Assist with preparing documentation for invoicing, timesheets, purchase orders and other required documentation.
- Prepare documentation to support claims and participate in client negotiations to ensure these are successful.
- Monitor ongoing expenditure and completion targets against project schedules and report back to Project Manager.
- Process Company invoices, time sheets, cost reports, purchase orders, variations, subcontractor invoices and payments
- Generate progress claims in the specified format and by the agreed date including all supporting documentation
- Attend project progress meetings as required with client representatives, Site Supervisors and others.
- Compile and distribute minutes and supply required documentation.
- Occasional visit project sites to review work quality/ progress and identify and document any changes in the scope of work or contract specifications.
- Ensure compliance of all internal reporting requirements including HSE, payroll and financial as well as the production and submission of reports as requested by the Central Systems senior management.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in Contract Administration environment within the mining/construction sector
- 3+ years industry experience
- Previous exposure to managing a contract including variations
- Experience with ERP software, specifically Pronto an advantage
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who enjoys the challenge of achieving results.
EOI - CSI Construction - Pipefitter505517 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Dozer Operators505676 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Mining Operators
Field Services SupervisorKwinana Workshop 505509 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Crushing and Processing, Supervisor
Senior Network EngineerApplecross 505611 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Information Technology
Safety AdvisorKemerton 505654 South-West WA Australia South-West, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Plumbing SupervisorKen's Bore 505617 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Plumber, Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.