WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Corporate Project Administrator
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Full Time
Central Systems (Centrals), a wholly owned subsidiary of an ASX publicly listed company, Resource Development Group Limited (RDG). Is a leading Western Australian based multi-disciplined contractor providing a complete suite of construction services to the industrial and resource sectors working in remote locations in the Northwest of WA comprising of Civil, SMP and NPI disciplines.
Centrals have delivered an impressive track record of projects across Australia on some of the most recognised major resource construction projects.
Centrals are looking to employ an experience Project Administrator to be based at our Osborne Park office.
We are currently seeking a Perth based Project Administrator to provide support to all projects across our Centrals business, and on a corporate level as required.
The role will consist of but not be limited to the below;
- Assisting our Construction division by sourcing supplier quotes, raising purchase orders, coordinating deliveries to site, processing invoices and subcontractor claims, providing support and cover to site administration teams, sourcing plant and equipment for projects.
- Assist HR Department with onboarding of personnel
- Assist the Accounts Department with processing of invoices and statements as required
- Assist the Payroll Department with data entry of timesheets if required
- Support the estimating teams with Tender submissions
- General office administration
The chosen candidate will hold the below skills and experience;
- Two years experience in Project Administration for a large organisation
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer literacy
- Knowledge and experience with the tendering process is highly desirable
- Good communication skills
Do you have the courage to take on the impossible and the passion to make it happen? Do you care about your team and celebrate their differences?
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Utility505114 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Camps and Hospitality
Intermediate Riggers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505109 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Superintendent505108 Goldfields WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Steel Fixers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505104 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara. South-West WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia. South-West, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Advisor505082 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Environmental Advisor505081 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.