WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MinRes), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to help shape company culture and contribute to lasting change.
About the role
In this position you will be responsible for cost management and controls during all phases of the projects.
- Preparation of Cost Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), budgets, cost forecasts, cash flows, project cost dashboards and other cost control documents
- Review costs against budget on award of contracts and purchase orders including the management of project expenditure
- Assist with purchasing of services (materials, subcontractors) for projects by assessing quantities and completing purchase orders
- Perform cost administration of supplier claims, receipting and invoicing
- Identification and reporting of any major cost and revenue variances including the preparation of any associated documentation
- Preparation of project progress claims
- Preparation of final close-out reports for contracts and purchase orders.
- Analysis and compilation of the project costs for analysis and claims
Your work becomes more meaningful when it’s part of something bigger than you. It may feel like you’re pushing yourself to the edge of what’s possible, but this is the kind of work that fills you up and highlights the value of your contribution. Your time with MRL is an opportunity to capitalise on the skills and talent that you’ve been cultivating for so long, in an environment where you’ll be given the trust to do so.
Putting you in position to do what you do best?
What you’ll bring to the team
- Tertiary Qualification (Engineering or Business discipline)
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, with demonstrated ability to work in large and multiple files
- Experienced to work with accounting, procurement and cost management systems
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Cost Control within a similar industry
Making your mark
At MinRes there’s a new energy that comes from our team of passionate employees. They achieve personal goals and contribute to a larger transformation that goes far beyond the bottom line. Our leadership pathway is focused on sharing in the success with other people as they make their own mark on our business and beyond. In the past, you may have worked day and night to get things out the door. Sure, we value effort – but we also want you to step away when you need, to leave work at work, and give your all when you’re clocked in but never at the expense of your health or family.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MinRes, including:
- Competitive salary.
- Quarterly bonuses & access to "MyShare" - MinRes Share Plan.
- Employee discounts and offers.
- Physical and mental health programs.
- Salary packaging.
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply!
Maintenance Site AdministratorOnslow Port 507718 Onslow WA Australia Onslow, WA, Australia, 6710 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support, Construction
Senior Mining EngineerWonmunna 506851 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Environmental AdvisorKoolyanobbing 507367 Koolyanobbing WA Australia Koolyanobbing, WA, Australia, 6427 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Environmental AdvisorOsborne Park 506527 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Materials & Logistics SupervisorWonmunna 507893 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Mining EngineerOsborne Park 507904 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.