WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Crane / Advanced Rigger - Construction
- NT, Australia
- Goldfields, WA, Australia
- Fixed Term - Project
What MinRes Offers You
- Variety – we have a huge pipeline of construction projects across owner operator sites and contractor projects
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Employee Bonuses - $2500 per quarter*
- Employee Referral Program – up to 3k per referral*
- Mineral Resources Shares Program – matched by employer
- Employee discounts on selected Travel, Accommodation, Retail Stores, Tools, Private Vehicles
- Salary Sacrifice & Packaging - Novated Leasing, Airport parking & Lounge Benefits and more
- Mineral Resources is committed to Career Opportunities
Our crushing services business is dedicated to providing world-class, tailored, build-own-operate crushing, screening and processing plants for some of the world’s largest and most profitable mining companies.
We are currently seeking interest from experienced Crane Operators and Adv for Fixed Plant Construction of Crushing Plants, Major Plant Upgrade and NPI works in both Western Australia and Darwin commencing in June.
- Rosters 3/1
- 5 year + Pipeline of work
- Accommodation and meals provided whilst working onsite
- Interstate applicants encouraged to apply – Salary sacrifice options available for interstate flights
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience on large scale Fixed Plant Construction projects
- A team player with flexibility to assist in all areas when required
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
Tickets and Licenses
- Construction Card
- Drivers License
- HRWL – EWP, Advanced Rigging, Crane
- Working at Heights – within 2 years
- VOC’s – any required VOC’s will be completed onsite
- Medical and Drug & Alcohol screen – able to pass
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
*Please talk to recruitment team for further info re Employees benefits
People OfficerOsborne Park 507009 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Manager Indigenous EngagementApplecross 507007 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal Indigenous EngagementApplecross 506997 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal - Community Engagement AdvisorApplecross 506996 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Asset Improvement SpecialistOsborne Park 506990 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Engineering
Senior MetallurgistWodgina 506959 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.