WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Cross-Site Enviro Superintendent
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MinRes), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to help shape company culture and contribute to lasting change.
About the role
- EMS execution - oversee the on-ground execution of the MinRes EMS by providing a site-based perspective on system adequacy, operator competence, improvement opportunities, cost minimisation.
- Ensure continuity and consistency across the sites.
- Innovation - sharing effective processes from site to site and facilitating knowledge sharing to ensure the best practice/simplified process/automated efficiencies are realised across all sites.
- Construction to Operations Transition - key relationship with the Greenfield team to help transition from construction into operations for development projects.
- This role requires certain physical demands and exposure to challenging environments, including periodic travel to remote mine site locations.
Your work becomes more meaningful when it’s part of something bigger than you. It may feel like you’re pushing yourself to the edge of what’s possible, but this is the kind of work that fills you up and highlights the value of your contribution. Your time with MinRes is an opportunity to capitalise on the skills and talent that you’ve been cultivating for so long, in an environment where you’ll be given the trust to do so.
Putting you in position to do what you do best?
What you’ll bring to the team
- Tertiary qualification in Environmental Science and/or Environmental Management.
- Significant operational mining experience.
- Excellent understanding of environmental approvals process.
- Excellent understanding of environmental management systems.
- People-focused leader that can mentor less-experienced staff.
- Proven experience undertaking EMS and compliance audits related to the mining industry (highly desirable).
- Demonstrated technical writing skills (drafting training material, management plans and procedures etc.).
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite – particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Project.
- Previous experience in the use of geographic information system, specifically ArcGIS (highly desirable).
- Previous experience in the use of INX InForm, InViron and +Bi and/or equivalent (highly desirable).
Making your mark
At MinRes there’s a new energy that comes from our team of passionate employees. They achieve personal goals and contribute to a larger transformation that goes far beyond the bottom line. Our leadership pathway is focused on sharing in the success with other people as they make their own mark on our business and beyond. In the past, you may have worked day and night to get things out the door. Sure, we value effort – but we also want you to step away when you need, to leave work at work, and give your all when you’re clocked in but never at the expense of your health or family.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing
- Competitive salary
- Employee Share scheme
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Generous leave options
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Fixed Plant Operators | Full-time 2/1 roster – Iron ValleyIron Valley 507471 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Trades & Labour Crushing and Processing
Shipping OfficerOsborne Park 507429 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.