WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721
- Full Time
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
We are looking for qualified and experienced Drill Fitters for roles across our business.
We have a number of work options - Local Workshop, Field Service, or FIFO on a 2/1 or 2/2 Roster.
You will be working on one of our owner operated mine sites with excellent camps, food and facilities or on the site of one of our Tier 1 clients.
We can offer long term opportunities along with career development.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we’re looking for
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Experience operating in a mining environment
- Australian recognised trade certificate
- Current Australian driver’s license
- Expertise on D65, MD6250 and Leopard Drills highly regarded
- Excellent diagnostic, fault finding, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance skills
- Must hold working rights in Australia
- Hold, or willing to obtain a National Police Clearance issued within 12 months
What We offer
- A Growing and Diverse West Australian owned company with over 27 years in the industry
- Projects with 20 years plus mine life
- Lithium and Iron ore opportunities available all within the same company
- OEM Training on a yearly basis
- Permanent Full time opportunities or Casual rates if you prefer
- Relocation packages available to make the move to Western Australia
- Super on all hours
- Long service leave recognition for returning employees
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Salary Packaging for eligible flights, Super, Novated lease, Airport parking
- Career Progression and Training opportunities to further your mining career
- Excellent food and facilities- in house chefs on our owner operated sites
- Mental Health Support, in house and Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee discounts on travel, accommodation, retails, insurance, health
- Pandemic Leave
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long term career within our business.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our dynamic company then click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from a diverse background to apply.
MEM Supervisor - Mount MarionMount Marion 507892 Kambalda WA Australia Kambalda, WA, Australia, 6442 Professional & Technical Lithium, Supervisor
Mining SupervisorBrockman 507871 Tom Price WA Australia Tom Price, WA, Australia, 6751 Trades & Labour Mining and Project Development
Senior PlannerOsborne Park 507709 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Project PlannerOsborne Park 507702 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Maintenance Strategies SpecialistOsborne Park 507861 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Maintenance Master Data SpecialistOsborne Park 507857 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.