WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Full Time
About the Company
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long term career within our business
MinRes are looking for experienced drillers to join our Mining team on our newest projects!
What MinRes Offers
- Opportunities for career development and qualification up-skilling. Move between our MRL owned sites and our other contract operations
- Permanent opportunities with life of mine long enough to see out your mining career
- MinRes also offers full time employees WORKPERKS that provides great benefits such as discounts on private health insurance, gym memberships, travel and accommodation and our lucrative Employee Referral Program plus much more!
- Quarterly Bonuses
- 5 Weeks annual leave
- Brand new machines - D65, MD6250, SANDVIK LEOPARD
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we are looking for
- Experience in blast hole drilling
- National Police Clearance valid within 12 months
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screen
The Finer Details
- Permanent, full time 2/1 roster
- FIFO from Perth
- Great remuneration package
About Our Process
At MinRes, we are committed to employing individuals who align with our values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicant’s suitability for a role including reference checks, Australian work rights, national police checks, pre-employment medical, and or drug alcohol testing.
MinRes also requires employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people. If you are applying for a role at MinRes, please consider this new requirement when submitting your application. MinRes will also adhere to any relevant health directives that may be made that affects our workforce.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our dynamic ramp up then click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application and kick start your career in mining.
All applicants must possess full Australian work rights to be considered for these positions.
Production SupervisorCore Lithium 507430 NT NT Australia NT, Australia Professional & Technical Supervisor
Electrical SupervisorCore Lithium 507435 NT NT Australia NT, Australia Professional & Technical Electrician, Supervisor
Site ManagerCore Lithium 507434 NT NT Australia NT, Australia Professional & Technical Mine Management , Supervisor
Senior Electrical EngineerKwinana Workshop 507321 Bunbury WA Australia Bunbury, WA, Australia, 6230 Professional & Technical Engineering
Relief Village ManagerKen's Bore 507298 Newman. Osborne Park WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753. Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical FIFO - Site Services
Fixed Plant Operators | Full-time 2/1 roster – Iron ValleyIron Valley 507471 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Trades & Labour Crushing and Processing
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.