WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Dump Truck Operators
- Koolyanobbing, WA, Australia, 6427
- Newman, WA, Australia, 6753
- Full Time
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
We are looking for experienced Dump Truck Operators to join our Mining team on 2/1 rosters.
MRL is in a unique position where you have the choice of the following options for employment;
- Permanent Employment – Salary package, including 5 weeks of annual leave + Quarterly Bonus or
- Casual Employment - with a competitive hourly rate of pay $53- 56 per hour plus Super
You will also have the choice of working on one of our 5 owner operated mine sites with excellent camps, food and facilities, or alternatively MRL have mining contracts with our tier one client, Rio Tinto where you will have the opportunity to work with brand new equipment and be part of a newly established team.
We can offer long term opportunities along with career development and upskilling!
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we’re looking for
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Experience operating in a mining environment
- Production Mining experience on Dump Trucks 777s or above
- Flexible and versatile attitude
- Work autonomously in remote locations
- Must hold working rights in Australia
What We offer
- A Growing and Diverse West Australian owned company with over 27 years in the industry
- Projects with 20 years plus mine life
- 5 Owner Operated sites and 2 Tier one client sites, opportunities to transfer or pick your site to suit your needs
- Lithium and Iron ore opportunities available all within the same company
- Pilbara or Goldfield projects
- Permanent Full time opportunities
- Super on All hours
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Long service leave recognition for returning employees
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Salary Packaging for eligible flights, Super, Novated lease, Airport parking
- Career Progression and Training opportunities to further your mining career
- Obtain your Nationally Accredited Ticket on site
- Well maintained, relatively new machines
- Excellent food and facilities- in house chefs
- Mental Health Support, in house and Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee discounts on travel, accommodation, retails, insurance, health
- Pandemic Leave
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long term career within our business.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our dynamic company then click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application .
All applicants must possess full Australian work rights to be considered for these positions.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from a diverse background to apply.
Maintenance Site AdministratorOnslow Port 507718 Onslow WA Australia Onslow, WA, Australia, 6710 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support, Construction
Senior Mining EngineerWonmunna 506851 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Environmental AdvisorKoolyanobbing 507367 Koolyanobbing WA Australia Koolyanobbing, WA, Australia, 6427 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Environmental AdvisorOsborne Park 506527 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Materials & Logistics SupervisorWonmunna 507893 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Mining EngineerOsborne Park 507904 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.