WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- NT, Australia
- Fixed Term - Project
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MRL), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to help shape company culture and contribute to lasting change.
About the role
The Electrical Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the safe and effective management of the electrical systems which supply and control the operational sites and associated equipment to achieve CSI objectives.
- Ensure day to day duties of the work crew and contractors regarding all electrical works are carried out in the correct manner with respect to quality and safety.
- Organise action registers to address safety and management issues highlighted from daily reports and inspections (e.g. Hazard Reports).
- Assist with planning, preparation and completion of maintenance tasks.
- Ensure equipment condition is monitored and maintained to a high standard.
- Ensure Quality, Environmental and other Company policies are implemented, maintained and progressively improved.
- Coordinate and review work crew’s Job Safety Analysis.
- Facilitate and participate in daily pre-start safety awareness meetings.
- Facilitate and participate in weekly toolbox meetings.
- Where required, assist the Company’s Safety Manager, Site Manager and the Client Representatives in the investigation and reporting of any accident, incident or loss of assets that may occur at a workplace.
- Proactively supervise and lead by example.
- Report on workplace performances in the forms of daily site reports, monthly activity reporting, weekly safety reports and the like.
- In conjunction with the Site Manager and the Human Resources Department, ensure that all staff working onsite are suitably qualified to carry out the work.
- In conjunction with the Site Manager, conduct new employee and staff annual reviews professionally and timely in accordance with procedure.
Your work becomes more meaningful when it’s part of something bigger than you. It may feel like you’re pushing yourself to the edge of what’s possible, but this is the kind of work that fills you up and highlights the value of your contribution. Your time with MRL is an opportunity to capitalise on the skills and talent that you’ve been cultivating for so long, in an environment where you’ll be given the trust to do so.
Putting you in position to do what you do best?
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience with Fixed Plant equipment
- Ability to lead and manage teams
- Demonstrate initiative and creative problem solving skills
- Relevant Electrical Trade Qualification
- C Class Drivers’ Licence (minimum)
- Construction White/Blue Card
- Section 44 Appointed Persons
Making your mark
At MRL there’s a new energy that comes from our team of passionate employees. They achieve personal goals and contribute to a larger transformation that goes far beyond the bottom line. Our leadership pathway is focused on sharing in the success with other people as they make their own mark on our business and beyond. In the past, you may have worked day and night to get things out the door. Sure, we value effort – but we also want you to step away when you need, to leave work at work, and give your all when you’re clocked in but never at the expense of your health or family.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly cash bonuses
• Generous leave options
• Employee discounts and offers
• Physical and mental health programs
• MRL share plan
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MRL.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
People OfficerOsborne Park 507009 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Manager Indigenous EngagementApplecross 507007 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal Indigenous EngagementApplecross 506997 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal - Community Engagement AdvisorApplecross 506996 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Asset Improvement SpecialistOsborne Park 506990 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Engineering
Senior MetallurgistWodgina 506959 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.