WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MinRes), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to help shape company culture and contribute to lasting change.
About the role
The Electrical Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the Electrical teams to ensure safe and effective operation of the electrical systems supplying and controlling the process plants and associated equipment, maximising equipment availability, minimising costs and effectively supervising the electrical team on site.
- Ensure day to day duties of the electrical employees and contractors regarding operating, maintaining and inspection of crushing plant and associated mobile equipment are carried out in the correct manner with respect to quality and safety.
- Organise action registers to address safety and management issues highlighted from daily reports and inspections (e.g. Hazard Reports).
- Assist with planning, preparation and completion of maintenance tasks.
- Ensure equipment condition is monitored and maintained to a high standard.
- Ensure Quality, Environmental and other Company policies are implemented, maintained and progressively improved.
- In conjunction with the Site Leadership team and the Human Resources Department, ensure that all staff working onsite are suitably qualified to carry out the work.
- In conjunction with the Site Leadership team, conduct new employee and staff annual reviews professionally and timely in accordance with procedure.
- In conjunction with the Site Manager, arrange rosters and check manning levels provide adequate coverage for continuous operations.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience leading teams in an Electrical Supervisory capacity
- C Class Driver’s License
- Current WA ‘A’ Grade Electrical License
- Current HV Certificate
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Frontline Supervisory qualification
- Ability to qualify for In-house Electrical Nominee
- Demonstrated PLC and fault finding experience preferably in the crushing and mining industry
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing
• Quarterly cash bonuses
• Employee discounts and offers
• Physical and mental health programs
• MinRes share plan
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Maintenance Site AdministratorOnslow Port 507718 Onslow WA Australia Onslow, WA, Australia, 6710 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support, Construction
Senior Mining EngineerWonmunna 506851 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Environmental AdvisorKoolyanobbing 507367 Koolyanobbing WA Australia Koolyanobbing, WA, Australia, 6427 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Environmental AdvisorOsborne Park 506527 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Materials & Logistics SupervisorWonmunna 507893 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Mining EngineerOsborne Park 507904 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.