WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Electrician - Kalbarri
- Pilbara, WA, Australia
- Expression of Interest
- Fixed Term
- Fixed Term - Project
What MinRes offers you
- Variety – we have a huge pipeline of construction projects across owner operator sites and contractor projects
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Employee Bonuses - $2500 per quarter*
- Employee Referral Program – up to 3k per referral*
- Mineral Resources Shares Program – matched by employer
- Salary Packaging
- Career Development Opportunities
We are currently seeking interest from experienced Construction Electricians for the construction of a Garnet Mine at Lucky Bay near Kalbarri – Processing Plant and Commissioning.
Accommodation in Kalbarri Town Centre
Meals provided whilst working onsite
These roles will be FIFO Perth - 3/1
Ability to transfer onto other projects
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience on large scale projects such as fixed plant construction
- Exposure to Electrical works in Construction or Industrial sectors
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
Tickets and Licenses
- Australian Recognised Trade certificate
- Current Working at Heights ticket - completed within 2 years
- Current EWP Ticket
- Current Drivers License
- Construction Card
- Right to Work in Australia
- COVID Vaccination Certificate
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
*Please talk to recruitment team for further info regards to Employees benefits
People OfficerOsborne Park 507009 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Manager Indigenous EngagementApplecross 507007 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal Indigenous EngagementApplecross 506997 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal - Community Engagement AdvisorApplecross 506996 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Asset Improvement SpecialistOsborne Park 506990 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Engineering
Senior MetallurgistWodgina 506959 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.