WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Electrician - Mt Marion
- Kambalda, WA, Australia, 6442
- Full Time
About CSI Mining Services
MinRes is an innovative and leading diversified mining services provider. Our range of mining services are offered through CSI Mining Services and Process Minerals International (PMI). Established in 1994 as Crushing Services International (CSI), this business has grown into an internationally renowned provider of contract crushing, screening, processing and specialist mining services business within the resources sector.
At MinRes, we are committed to employing individuals who align with our values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicant’s suitability for a role including reference checks, Australian work rights, national police checks, pre-employment medical, and or drug alcohol testing.
Due to continued growth and transitioning to a 2:2 roster, we are seeking expressions of interest from ELECTRICIANS with fixed plant processing experience to join our team at MOUNT MARION!
These roles are permanent positions and can allow you to grow your skill set with on-site training and the opportunity to develop your career on the tools and as a leader.
What we offer:
- ASX 50 Company
- Full-time positions
- 2:2 rosters
- Competitive rates – plus quarterly bonuses!
- Industry-leading food provided at MRL site camps – run by MinRes own chefs!
- Opportunity for career progression and training
- Up to $3,000 Referral Bonus for referring your mates!
- MinRes Myshare Program
- Attending Breakdowns and performing preventative maintenance on fixed plant equipment
- Operating machinery – Loaders, Skid Steers and Telehandlers (our on-site trainers can offer Nationally Recognised Operating Tickets!)
- Inspections and housekeeping
- Working with the Planning Team to assist in plant reliability improvement
What is required:
- Demonstrated safety commitment
- WA Electrical Licence
- First Aid
- HV Switching (not essential)
- Current Australian Driver's License (Manual)
- Confined Space with Gas Testing
- Working at Heights
- Australian Work Rights
- National Police Check (issued within the last 12 months)
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MinRes Employee Referral Program.
Maintenance Site AdministratorOnslow Port 507718 Onslow WA Australia Onslow, WA, Australia, 6710 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support, Construction
Senior Mining EngineerWonmunna 506851 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Environmental AdvisorKoolyanobbing 507367 Koolyanobbing WA Australia Koolyanobbing, WA, Australia, 6427 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Environmental AdvisorOsborne Park 506527 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Materials & Logistics SupervisorWonmunna 507893 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Mining EngineerOsborne Park 507904 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.