WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Full Time
WA is a state (and an economy) built on mining.
At Mineral Resources (MinRes), we are focused on growing our success by delivering industry leading projects that benefit our people, our shareholders and the community. With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
MinRes has come a long way – but we’re really just getting started.
About the role
Reporting to our Principle of Environmental Compliance Operations , your primary responsibility will be to liaise with key internal stakeholders to ensure the MinRes Environmental Management System (EMS) is adequately maintained, supported, and developed to ensure continual improvement of MinRes Environmental performance.
For this position you will have the benefit located at our new state of the art Head Office in Osborne Park, which is set to be the best office facility in Australia.
In this position you’ll:
- Provide front line support, facilitated training and continual improvement for environmental management applications (InForm, InViron, SharePoint and +Bi).
- Provide incident investigation and management support to site teams.
- Provide expert advice to the business pertaining to legal obligations and environmental compliance.
- Support the development and deployment of INX environmental management software applications to improve environmental obligation and data management processes across the business.
- Facilitate the collection, recording, analysis and effective communication of environmental data to support internal and external reporting and decision making.
- Assist in writing regulatory environmental reports, EMS documents and training material to support the business.
- Assist with NPi and Sustainability reporting to meet regulator and stakeholder expectations.
We’re creating opportunities for you to own projects and deliver results. From start through to completion, your fingerprints will be there.
Because here you don’t get lost in layers of people; you step up to make your mark and can easily see your contribution.
At MinRes, you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, a better workday.
Supporting you to work the way that works for you? MRL would.
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- Territory qualification in Environmental Science and/ or Environmental Management
- 3+ years’ experience in an Environmental Adviser role within the mining Industry
- Strong computer skills, with exposure to ArcGIS or similar mapping software highly desirable
- Ability to liaise and influence at all levels of staff and management on site
- Extensive experience with environmental management systems, monitoring and compliance.
Flexibility and job security
MinRes employee’s value job security. Here, job security means working to your strengths, being challenged on each project, and achieving meaningful results that inspire you to choose to stay long-term.
“That’s how we’ve always done it” doesn’t exist here, because the value you bring to MinRes will shape your role – and your contribution to our company.
It’s the kind of flexibility that extends to opportunities to co-create your preferred work environment.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MRL, including.
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Access to "MyShare" MinRes Share Plan
- Employee discounts and offers
- Salary packaging
- Physical and mental health programs
- State of the art corporate facilities featuring onsite gym, crèche and restaurant
- 16 weeks paid Parental Leave (or 32 weeks at half pay) for the primary caregiver
Fixed Plant Operators | Full-time 2/1 roster – Iron ValleyIron Valley 507471 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Trades & Labour Crushing and Processing
Shipping OfficerOsborne Park 507429 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.