WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
EOI - CSI Construction - Electricians
- Pilbara, WA, Australia
- Expression of Interest
- Fixed Term
- Fixed Term - Project
- Full Time
As an ASX100 company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
A Little Background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies.
Our people are empowered to challenge the status quo and actively explore new ideas and opportunities. We work together and focus on getting things done. Our agility allows us to act fast and seize opportunities – achieving exceptional, sustainable results.
Do you like to think outside the square and challenge yourself? Do you like to collaborate as a team to achieve more than you thought possible?
Think Mineral Resources – we’re different.
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced Electrical Boilermakers.
These roles will be FIFO Perth - 3/1 and some 2/1 Rosters will be available.
What we expect from YOU
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Electrical Boilermaker on large scale projects
- Exposure to welding cable tray & brackets
- To be an integral part of the construction team
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- Valid Boilermaker Trade certificate
- Current Working at Heights ticket (completed within last 2 years)
- Current EWP Ticket
- Current Drivers License
- White Card
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team – The best food and camp services and facilities you’ll find in the Pilbara, as well as working in a supportive, diverse team environment
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial – Generous hourly rates and genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
EOI - CSI Construction - Pipefitter505517 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Dozer Operators505676 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Mining Operators
Field Services SupervisorKwinana Workshop 505509 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Crushing and Processing, Supervisor
Senior Network EngineerApplecross 505611 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Information Technology
Safety AdvisorKemerton 505654 South-West WA Australia South-West, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Plumbing SupervisorKen's Bore 505617 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Plumber, Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.