WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
NPI Refrigeration Mechanic - Wodgina
- Tom Price, WA, Australia, 6751
- Full Time
About MinRes Mining Services
As an ASX 50 company, Mineral Resources Limited (MinRes) is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world - class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies.
Our people are empowered to challenge the status quo and actively explore new ideas and opportunities. We work together and focus on getting things done. Our agility allows us to act fast and seize opportunities – achieving exceptional, sustainable results.
Do you like to think outside the square and challenge yourself? Do you like to collaborate as a team to achieve more than you thought possible?
Think Mineral Resources – we’re different.
At Mineral Resources, we continually improve not only our operations, but our systems and processes.
Our people are at the heart of all that we do. Our leaders provide a foundation on which our talent, passion and entrepreneurial spirit can shine through.
The result? We work together to create solutions and achieve exceptional results, in a safe and sustainable way. Together, we will always deliver – and that sets us apart.
Do you have the courage to take on the impossible and the passion to make it happen? Do you care about your team and celebrate their differences?
- Career growth and development
- Long term security
- Quarterly bonus
- Salary Sacrificing options
- Long Service recognition for returning employees
About the role
- Responsible for all Refrigeration infrastructure
- Offices and workshops
- Diagnostics – carry out fault finding and repairs
- Develop and carry out preventative maintenance tasks
- Operate mobile equipment as required
- Assist the village maintenance team as required
- Implement, maintain and improve company policies & procedures
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
- Refrigeration trade certificate
- Electrical Licence
- Maintenance and repair of air-conditioning units
- Minimum 2yrs experience working in a similar role within the mining industry
- Current C Class Driver’s License
The below is not essential but highly regarded
- High Risk work License – CN, DG
- Polywelding experience or qualification
- Confined Space
- Work at Heights
- Skid Steer Loader
- Front End Loader or IT Loader
- HR Licence
At Mineral Resources, we are committed to employing individuals who align with our values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicant’s suitability for a role including reference checks, Australian work rights, national police checks, pre-employment medical, and or drug alcohol testing.
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MinRes Employee Referral Program.
Check out our Link! https://careers.mineralresources.com.au/jobs/search/wodgina
Maintenance Site AdministratorOnslow Port 507718 Onslow WA Australia Onslow, WA, Australia, 6710 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support, Construction
Senior Mining EngineerWonmunna 506851 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Environmental AdvisorKoolyanobbing 507367 Koolyanobbing WA Australia Koolyanobbing, WA, Australia, 6427 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Environmental AdvisorOsborne Park 506527 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Materials & Logistics SupervisorWonmunna 507893 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Mining EngineerOsborne Park 507904 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.