WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Full Time
WA is a state (and an economy) built on mining.
At Mineral Resources (MinRes), we are focused on growing our success by delivering industry leading projects that benefit our people, our shareholders and the community. With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
MinRes has come a long way – but we’re really just getting started.
Mineral Resources Limited is currently seeking an experienced Exercise Physiologist to join us as we open our brand-new state of the art Health Centre, located at our world class platinum facilities in Osborne Park. As an Exercise Physiologist within MinRes you will be accountable for delivering innovative evidence-based clinical services that assess, review, and evaluate work capacity to drive enhanced health and performance outcomes for our people.
- Deliver high quality Exercise Physiology services utilising evidence-based practice as part of a multidisciplinary team approach
- Facilitation of pre-employment physical capacity screening for a diverse range of candidates in the resources industry
- Ensure all practice records are maintained, up to date, secured and compliant with legislative needs
- Conduct clinical assessments, analyse, develop and deliver management plans including education/exercise prescriptions for our clients
- Lead, develop and implement quality and service improvement activities that enhance the delivery of services
Your Experience & Skills
- Tertiary qualification in Exercise Physiology
- Accreditation as Exercise Physiologist with Exercise & Sport Science Australia (ESSA)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Proficient with digital health systems
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Current First Aid and CPR (Desirable)
- Certificate III or IV in Fitness (Desirable)
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they look after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MinRes, including:
- Competitive salary & Employee Share scheme
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Finding value where others can’t
Our success relies on the ability of our people to think differently, work smarter, and find hidden efficiencies. It’s how we define innovation and what gives our people the power to grow and scale a project.
Then there’s how we do it. We know how our people get the best out of themselves and checking off a to-do list designed under heavy layers of bureaucracy just isn’t it.
Here you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, or a better workday.
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Training AdministratorOsborne Park 507304 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Safety AdvisorOnslow Port 507381 Professional & Technical Construction, Health & Safety
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.