WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Koolyanobbing, WA, Australia, 6427
- Full Time
WA is a state (and an economy) built on mining.
At Mineral Resources (MinRes), we are focused on growing our success by delivering industry leading projects that benefit our people, our shareholders and the community. With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
MinRes has come a long way – but we’re really just getting started.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to assist the Field Operations Supervisor in the execution of MinRes Exploration activities, where you will be on a 8/6 roster arrangement across our Lithium and Iron Ore project sites.
Be a integral member part of the exploration development program and have the potential opportunity as a progression step in the development pathway to the Field Operations Supervisor role.
In this position you’ll:
- Working with RC, Diamond, Hydro rigs and other sampling techniques
- Assisting and overseeing the sampling collection, handling, data entry and dispatch
- Core mark-ups, cutting up and sampling of core in a safe manner
- Transport samples across and off site where needed
- Assisting and overseeing stocktaking, ordering and purchasing control
- Assisting and overseeing boundary surveying, collar and pad pegging, using GPS
- Assisting remote areas surveys and working alongside environmental and heritage advisers
- Participate in daily pre-starts, weekly Toolbox and other periodic safety meetings
- Conduct regular safety initiatives such as hazard reports and field interactions
We’re creating opportunities for you to own projects and deliver results. From start through to completion, your fingerprints will be there.
Because here you don’t get lost in layers of people; you step up to make your mark and can easily see your contribution.
At MinRes, you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, a better workday.
Supporting you to work the way that works for you? MRL would.
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in Field technician/ assistant role across the mining industry
- Previous experience with exploration drill rigs is preferred but not essential
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently at remote sites
- Senior/Provided First Aid
- 4wd training
- Well-developed communication skills– both oral and written
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Meet deadlines and manage priorities to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, energetic, solutions-based and eager to learn
Flexibility and job security
They’re two things MinRes employees value and, when we say job security, it’s not just about staying somewhere safe that no longer serves you.
Here, job security means working to your strengths, being challenged on each project, and achieving meaningful results that inspire you to choose to stay long-term.
“That’s how we’ve always done it” doesn’t exist here, because the value you bring to MinRes will shape your role – and your contribution to our company.
It’s the kind of flexibility that extends to opportunities to co-create your preferred work environment.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MinRes, including:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Generous leave options
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
MEM Supervisor - Mount MarionMount Marion 507892 Kambalda WA Australia Kambalda, WA, Australia, 6442 Professional & Technical Lithium, Supervisor
Mining SupervisorBrockman 507871 Tom Price WA Australia Tom Price, WA, Australia, 6751 Trades & Labour Mining and Project Development
Senior PlannerOsborne Park 507709 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Project PlannerOsborne Park 507702 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Maintenance Strategies SpecialistOsborne Park 507861 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Maintenance Master Data SpecialistOsborne Park 507857 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.