WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Pilbara, WA, Australia
- Full Time
As an ASX100 company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Working a 2/1 roster consisting of both day and night shift, you will be a part of a close and capable team. We have opportunities across our 8+ sites and want you to bring your creativity and passion for food. Catering for up to 400 people at any one time, we need you to be able to hit the ground running so previous experience is required.
- Previous FIFO experience catering for 100 - 400 people is essential
- Experience with menu planning, budgeting and food costs is desirable
- Ability to maintain a safe work environment and follow HACCP guidelines
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery or equivalent Apprenticeship Certificate is a necessity
- Current Full Driver’s License (Essential)
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and communicate effectively
- Able to pass required pre-employment medical and DAS tests.
What MRL offers YOU
- Career growth and development
- Opportunities to gain extra tickets and licenses
- Long term security
- Quarterly bonus
- Salary Sacrificing options (novated car leasing, airport parking, airport lounge memberships)
About Our Process
At Mineral Resources, we are committed to employing individuals who align with our values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicant’s suitability for a role including reference checks, Australian work rights, national police checks, pre-employment medical, and or drug alcohol testing.
Mineral Resources also requires employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people. If you are applying for a role at Mineral Resources, please consider this new requirement when submitting your application. Mineral Resources will also adhere to any relevant health directives that may be made that affects our workforce.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Think Mineral Resources – we’re different.
EOI - CSI Construction - Pipefitter505517 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Dozer Operators505676 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Mining Operators
Field Services SupervisorKwinana Workshop 505509 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Crushing and Processing, Supervisor
Senior Network EngineerApplecross 505611 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Information Technology
Safety AdvisorKemerton 505654 South-West WA Australia South-West, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Plumbing SupervisorKen's Bore 505617 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Plumber, Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.