WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Graduate Electrical Engineer - MRL Energy
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Fixed Term
Mineral Resources is a leading Australian mining company with a growing portfolio of world-class operations across mining services and commodities.
Founded in WA and proudly based in Perth, we’re the world’s largest crushing contractor, a leading pit to port service provider and Australia’s fifth-largest producer of iron ore and lithium.
Our aim is to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
We have big plans for the future, which means continuing to look for the next generation of talent and agile ways to achieve great things together as a Mineral Resources family.
As part of the 2022 Mineral Resources Graduate Program, the Graduate Electrical Engineer will have the opportunity to kick-start their professional development with one of Australia’s fastest-growing mining companies as part of MRL’s Energy team.
This two-year program will challenge your thinking across a range of business functions. MRL’s energy team is responsible for providing:
- Power generation solutions to support MRL’s mining operations.
- Provision of renewable and sustainable energy projects.
- Development of upstream gas resources to the business.
- Support the implementation of MRL’s future energy pathway to reduce carbon emissions.
With ongoing support from dedicated Program Mentors, you’ll be well-positioned to grow a successful career in delivering energy solutions to the mining sector.
As part of the 2022 MRL Graduate cohort, you and the other Graduates from various disciplines will be provided plenty of professional development opportunities throughout the 2-year program while being immersed in your chosen field of Engineering and learning from our talented and highly experienced team.
Please note as our head office is based in Perth, this Graduate Program is only available to applicants based in Western Australia or those willing to relocate to WA to participate. The graduate engineer role will be Perth based with frequent opportunities for operational and field installation experiences when travelling to site.
To be eligible for the 2022 Mineral Resources Graduate Program, you’ll need to:
- be in your final study year or have graduated from a recognised University within the past 12 months in a bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or hold Australian permanent residency at the time of application
- have availability to commence full-time employment in early 2022
- be passionate about a long-term career with a desire to learn new skills in the energy sector.
- ideally have demonstrated Engineering work experience (e.g. internship, vacation program)
- strong technical aptitude and ability to develop an understanding of the delivery of multi-discipline engineering led projects;
- work as part of a successful team with well-rounded communication skills; and
- have a willingness to work on our remote sites as required.
If you have what it takes to join Mineral Resources as part of our 2022 Graduate Program, click the ‘APPLY’ button now to submit your application.
For further enquiries, please email email@example.com. (Please note applications cannot be accepted via email and must be submitted online.)
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Utility505114 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Camps and Hospitality
Intermediate Riggers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505109 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Superintendent505108 Goldfields WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Steel Fixers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505104 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara. South-West WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia. South-West, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Advisor505082 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Environmental Advisor505081 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.