WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Graduate Stakeholder Engagement Advisor
- Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017
- Fixed Term
We're a proud company on the rise, offering better jobs, better crew, better future and a better life.
Founded in WA and proudly based in Perth, we’re the world’s largest crushing contractor, a leading pit to port service provider and Australia’s fifth-largest producer of iron ore and lithium.
Our aim is to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
We have big plans for the future, which means continuing to look for the next generation of talent and agile ways to achieve great things together as a MinRes family.
Our Graduate Program is the perfect place to launch your professional career with one of Australia’s fastest-growing mining companies.
This two-year growth pathway will challenge your thinking, provide exciting learning opportunities, support and guidance that will allow you to unlock your potential and prepare you for a long and successful career with us.
We’re pleased to be accepting applications for Graduate Stakeholder Engagement Advisor as part of our 2023 Graduate Program.
Please note as our head office is based in Perth, this Graduate Program is only available to applicants based in Western Australia or those willing to relocate to WA to participate.
To be eligible for the 2023 Mineral Resources Graduate Program, you’ll need to:
• be in your final study year or have graduated in Community Development/Engagement/Relations; Social Science; Indigenous Studies; Archaeology; Anthropology; Public Relations from a recognised University within the past 12 months and have completed a 12 vacation student program
• have a GPA of 60 or above,
• be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or hold Australian permanent residency at the time of application,
• have availability to commence full-time employment in early 2023,
• be passionate about a long-term mining career with a desire to learn new skills related to your chosen career,
• ideally have demonstrated work experience in your relevant discipline,
• work as part of a successful team with well-rounded communication skills,
• be motivated to reach your personal and professional potential,
• have a willingness to work on our remote mine sites as required.
If you have what it takes to join MinRes as part of our 2023 Graduate Program, click the ‘APPLY’ button now to submit your application.
Applications close at 5:00pm on 10th of August 2022.
As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, Mineral Resources is committed to diversity and encourages applications from individuals with diverse backgrounds.
MEM Supervisor - Mount MarionMount Marion 507892 Kambalda WA Australia Kambalda, WA, Australia, 6442 Professional & Technical Lithium, Supervisor
Mining SupervisorBrockman 507871 Tom Price WA Australia Tom Price, WA, Australia, 6751 Trades & Labour Mining and Project Development
Senior PlannerOsborne Park 507709 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Project PlannerOsborne Park 507702 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Maintenance Strategies SpecialistOsborne Park 507861 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Maintenance Master Data SpecialistOsborne Park 507857 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.