WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
HD Fitter - Field Service - EOI
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Full Time
Top HD Fitters required to join our Field Services / Components Team.
Work across various MRL sites throughout WA. Carry out diagnostics, services, maintenance and repair work on a variety of CAT, Komatsu & Hitachi earth moving machinery.
About the company:
As an ASX 100 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
What we offer:
- Varied work across multiple sites specialising on CAT, KOMATSU & HITACHI Machinery
- Flexible 2/1 or 2/2 FIFO Rosters
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Quarterly Bonus for our full time permanent employees
- Brand new field service vehicles
- Industry leading food from our owner operated camps & MRL chefs
- Heavy Diesel Trade Qualification
- Previous Field Service experience
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Expertise on CAT, KOMATSU & HITACHI Machines
- Excellent diagnostic, fault finding, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance skills
- Ability to pass a medical and drug & alcohol test
- National Police Clearance within 12 months.
MRL also offers full time employees WORKPERKS that provides great benefits such as discounts on private health insurance, gym memberships, travel and accommodation and our lucrative Employee Referral Program plus much more!
How to apply:
Click the apply now button and secure your spot on our field services team.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from a diverse backgrounds to apply.
EOI - CSI Construction - Pipefitter505517 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Dozer Operators505676 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Mining Operators
Field Services SupervisorKwinana Workshop 505509 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Crushing and Processing, Supervisor
Senior Network EngineerApplecross 505611 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Information Technology
Safety AdvisorKemerton 505654 South-West WA Australia South-West, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Plumbing SupervisorKen's Bore 505617 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Plumber, Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.