WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
HD Fitter - Truck Mechanic - Transport Division
- Goldfields, WA, Australia
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Pilbara, WA, Australia
- Full Time
About Our Process
At Mineral Resources, we are committed to employing individuals who align with our values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicant’s suitability for a role including reference checks, Australian work rights, national police checks, pre-employment medical, and or drug alcohol testing.
Mineral Resources also requires employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people. If you are applying for a role at Mineral Resources, please consider this new requirement when submitting your application. Mineral Resources will also adhere to any relevant health directives that may be made that affects our workforce.
MRL's owner operator Koolyanobbing Mine is ramping up! We are looking for Heavy Vehicle Mechanics to work in our Road Transport division. Permanent full time roles on a FIFO 2/1 roster. If you want to be part of a dynamic, fast paced, high performing team then apply now!
What we offer:
- Brand NEW competitive salary packages with 5 weeks annual leave!
- NEW Quarterly Bonuses
- Weekly Pay with Super paid on all hours
- Industry leading food from our own MRL Millage Chefs
- Opportunities for career progression
- Heavy Vehicle Trade Certificate
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence – MC Desirable
- Experience working on Kenworth T909, T509, C510, Howard Porter Trailers, Boomerang Trailers, ISX & QSK engines, Triple and Quad configurations
- Exposure working with Toyota LV Fleet
- Excellent diagnostic, fault finding, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance skills
- The right to work in Australia
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical & provide a National Police Check.
MRL also offers WORKPERKS which provides great benefits such as discounts on private health insurance, gym memberships, travel and accommodation and our lucrative Employee Referral Program plus much more!
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from a diverse backgrounds to apply.
People OfficerOsborne Park 507009 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Manager Indigenous EngagementApplecross 507007 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal Indigenous EngagementApplecross 506997 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal - Community Engagement AdvisorApplecross 506996 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Asset Improvement SpecialistOsborne Park 506990 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Engineering
Senior MetallurgistWodgina 506959 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.