WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Full Time
A little background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to go beyond to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing to accept that there can be many ways to create success.
Your future could be
- Working on new, Cat, Komatsu and Hitachi equipment
- Working in the Pilbara or Goldfields FIFO roster or DIDO if it suits
- Kwinana workshop and client site opportunities: flexible rosters
What you get
- Permanent, full time work
- Opportunities to work on a vast array of kit
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Quarterly Bonus
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave
- New Employee Share Plan, MyShare, gives our people the opportunity buy up to $5,000 of MRL shares each year using their pre-tax salary, after two years MRL will double these shares
- Discounts on tools, private health cover, gym memberships, travel
- Salary sacrificing options for Interstate Flights
What you need
- Experience working on CAT, Hitachi & Komatsu equipment
- Excellent diagnostic, fault finding, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance skills
- Australian Recognised Trade Qualification
- Current Australian C Class Driver’s License
- The right to work in Australia
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our dynamic ramp up then click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application and kick start your career in mining.
All applicants must possess full Australian work rights to be considered for these positions.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from a diverse background to apply.
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Training AdministratorOsborne Park 507304 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Safety AdvisorOnslow Port 507381 Professional & Technical Construction, Health & Safety
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.