WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Full Time
WA is a state (and an economy) built on mining.
At Mineral Resources (MRL), we are focused on growing our success by delivering industry leading projects that benefit our people, our shareholders and the community. With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
MRL has come a long way – but we’re really just getting started.
Our HR Administrators provide key support within our Human Resources Department. Each task undertaken stretches across the complete employee life cycle. Establishing records for our newest employees; updating conditions of employment; transfer of work locations, and right through to the conclusion of employment.
Our HR Teams work at a quick pace. It isn’t for the faint of heart; you will need to be well organised in your work, process oriented and confident to handle many competing demands on your time.
- Process administration activities relating to the full employee lifecycle
- Accurately maintain organisational structures within SAP
- Ensure accuracy and process efficiency in all activities
- Provide input to process improvement and system implementation activities
- Provide ongoing support to the broader Human Resources team as requested
Your Experience & Skills
- Previous administration experience, preferably within HR or Payroll
- SAP experience highly regarded
- High level attention to detail
- Drive and ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced, fluid environment
- Ability to liaise and communicate confidently with people across the business
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism with sensitive information
- Work strongly within a team environment, but also capable of working independently to progress workloads and priorities
If you’re looking for a chance to get into the mining industry and feel you have the necessary attitude and skills for the role, apply now. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
EOI - CSI Construction - Pipefitter505517 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Dozer Operators505676 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Mining Operators
Field Services SupervisorKwinana Workshop 505509 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Crushing and Processing, Supervisor
Senior Network EngineerApplecross 505611 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Information Technology
Safety AdvisorKemerton 505654 South-West WA Australia South-West, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Plumbing SupervisorKen's Bore 505617 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Plumber, Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.