WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Human Resources Superintendent - Construction
- Onslow, WA, Australia, 6710
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MRL), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to help shape company culture and contribute to lasting change.
We are embarking on a new $2.4BN Pit to Port project in the Pilbara which will encompass a new Port, Stockyards, 150KM of roads, New Dry Process Plant and extensive NPI works including our 2 impressive new resort camps at the Port & Mine.
About the role
Reporting to the Manager – People, Construction, the Human Resources Superintendent is responsible for providing end to end Human Resources support and advise to our construction leadership team and workforce. The role will oversee the project Human Resources activities on site and accountable to deliver the People and Capability initiatives to the project. This is a FIFO role on 8 days on 6 days off roster.
In addition to this the duties will include:
- Provide coaching, advice, and support to leaders within the business unit as a trusted business partner.
- Lead the development and execution of the construction division people plan to position the project to successfully, and reliably deliver effective people outcomes.
- Engage with subcontractors and their respective teams and other third parties as required.
- Support the Human Resources delivery of construction projects, including people management strategies; advice and guidance on employee relations risks project resourcing strategies.
- Provide ongoing Human Resources advice and support to the construction team, and project delivery functions.
- Interface with People Manager – Construction on a regular basis to ensure deliverables and people outcomes are implemented and executed
- Ensure project compliance with labour laws and lead site harmony / industrial relations implementation
What you’ll bring to the team
- Tertiary qualifications in HR with five plus year’s Human Resources experience, preferably in a Construction environment for large Civil Infrastructure and Mining Capital Projects.
- Strong understanding of Industrial Relations and Human Resource legislative requirements.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills; in particular communication, influencing and negotiation skill sets
- Able to maintain composure in a fast-paced, energetic workplace, responding to competing demands for time and resources
- Confidence to speak with authority to technical experts, and provide sound fact-based leadership on Human Resources and related issues
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing Min Res including:
- Highly Competitive salary
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Access to the MinRes Employee share scheme
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging options
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with Min Res.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Maintenance Site AdministratorOnslow Port 507718 Onslow WA Australia Onslow, WA, Australia, 6710 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support, Construction
Senior Mining EngineerWonmunna 506851 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Environmental AdvisorKoolyanobbing 507367 Koolyanobbing WA Australia Koolyanobbing, WA, Australia, 6427 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Environmental AdvisorOsborne Park 506527 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Materials & Logistics SupervisorWonmunna 507893 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Mining EngineerOsborne Park 507904 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.