WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Investor Relations Manager
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Full Time
Mineral Resources (MRL) is an innovative, fast paced, and leading mining services company with a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities. The foundation of our business has been built from a contracting heritage, a strong work ethic and the care for our people. This capability has enabled significant success and continued expansion across all aspects of the business.
With this growth comes a rare opportunity to join the senior management team and provide your input to the continued success of the business.
About the role
Due to an internal promotion, MRL are seeking to appoint an Investor Relations Manager.
You will lead and develop the MRL investor relations programme by providing effective two-way communications between the company, the financial community, shareholders, potential investors, and other relevant constituencies by integrating finance, communications, marketing and securities law compliance. This will be done with your influential advocacy skills for MRL, supporting the executive team for investor relation activities.
In this position you’ll:
- Develop and maintain an investor relations programme that promotes MRL
- Broaden the exposure of MRL to financial markets, particularly internationally
- To provide input and perspective on capital management activities including debt structure, project evaluation, M&A, dividend policy and buyback opportunities
- Be responsible for the drafting of all ASX releases for quarterly, half yearly, full year results and associated presentation material. Not just as one replaceable cog in a mining machine, but as a change maker.
- Provide support to the leadership team & Directors when engaging with shareholders and proxy advisors
Tracking these achievements gives you runs on the board and a clear path towards your next challenge or project. At MRL, we want you to celebrate your wins and see the next step clearly.
Giving you the freedom to reimagine how things work? MRL would.
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- Strong drive and commitment to add financial value as part of a broader team
- Significant analytical capabilities to identify business issues and provide solutions
- Capacity for flexible and adaptive responses to change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to create persuasive investment advice and marketing material
- Ability to develop and conduct presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional maturity
Finding value where others can’t
Our MRL team is full of big hitters, batting for the underdog, and finding value where others can’t.
Our success relies on the ability of our people to think differently, work smarter, and find hidden efficiencies. It’s how we define innovation and what gives our people the power to grow and scale a project.
Then there’s how we do it. We know how our people get the best out of themselves and checking off a to-do list designed under heavy layers of bureaucracy just isn’t it.
Here you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, or a better workday.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they look after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MRL, including:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working options
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MRL.
MRL is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Financial Accountant504691 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Accounting & Finance, Corporate Services
Cleaners with Bus Driving Experience504690 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Camps and Hospitality, Transport
Recruitment Advisor - Talent Pathways504043 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Human Resources
Site Support Administrator504681 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support, Crushing and Processing
All Rounder Utilities | Housekeepers | Kitchen Hands504662 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Camps and Hospitality
Electrical Design Engineer -504448 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Construction
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.