WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Kwinana Workshop - Mobile Maintenance Roles
- Full Time
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
We are looking for experienced Mobile Maintenance Tradespeople for our Kwinana Workshop in the following roles:
- HD Fitter
- Auto Electrician
- LV Fitter
You will be working on the latest model fleet with duties including machine rebuilds and machine upgrades. We can offer long term opportunities along with career development.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we’re looking for
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Experience in your chosen field on mining equipment
- Australian recognised trade certificate
- Expertise on CAT, KOMATSU & HITACHI Machines
- Excellent diagnostic, fault finding, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance skills
- A desire to mentor and develop Apprentices
- Must hold working rights in Australia
- Hold, or willing to obtain a National Police Clearance issued within 12 months
What We offer
- A Growing and Diverse West Australian owned company with over 27 years in the industry
- Kwinana Workshop based role - you won't be required to go to site
- Monday to Friday roster with truly flexible hours and overtime available
- Permanent Full time opportunities
- Long service leave recognition for returning employees
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Salary Packaging for eligible flights, Super, Novated lease, Airport parking
- Career Progression and Training opportunities to further your mining career
- Mental Health Support, in house and Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee discounts on travel, accommodation, retails, insurance, health
- Pandemic Leave
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long term career within our business.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our dynamic company then click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from a diverse background to apply.
Fixed Plant Operators | Full-time 2/1 roster – Iron ValleyIron Valley 507471 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Trades & Labour Crushing and Processing
Shipping OfficerOsborne Park 507429 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.