WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017
- Full Time
At Mineral Resources (MinRes) our team is full of big hitters who find value where others can’t. We’re agile, act fast and seize new opportunities to achieve exceptional, sustainable results.
Our ground-breaking Onslow Iron project, located at our Ashburton Hub, is a key part of our ambitious plans to substantially grow our iron ore footprint in the Pilbara. From a clean slate we’re building things from the ground up, providing a full pit-to-ship logistics solution with extraordinary infrastructure and first-of-its-kind innovation. This $2.4 billion project includes new port, stockyards, 150kms of the largest private road in WA, new dry process plant and two brand-new resort-style camps.
You’ll be based in our new state-of-the-art headquarters in Osborne Park, with access to a high-end gym, wellness centre, café and restaurant.
About the role
Reporting to the Project Controls Manager, as the Lead Planner you’ll be responsible for coordinating and scheduling major construction works on the entire project.
This is a hands on position that will be closely involved with all project phases, functions and personnel.
Your key responsibilities
- Development of an overall master schedule to deliver the projects
- Translating strategies, procurement timelines, equipment delivery sequencing, construction methods and commissioning approaches into a fully working and functional Integrated Master Schedule
- Manage complex high valued (>100m) Project Schedules with integration of multiple schedules from various stakeholders into an easy-to-understand Integrated Master Schedule.
- Develop, administer, and update the WBS System in line with the cost breakdown system
- Setup Periodic (Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly) Dashboard reporting with detailed graphs for trend analysis
- Reviewing contractor schedules to ensure they meet contractual requirements
- Analyse scope changes and schedule trends and recommend actions or alternate execution options to improve schedule or mitigate delays
- Work closely with cost personnel and project team members to produce integrated and consolidated project reports and forecasts
- Identify project risk throughout all phases of the Project and monitor/ recommend risk mitigations
What you will bring to the team
- 10+ years leadership experience in Planning specifically in large mining capital projects,
- Competent and highly analytical use of Primavera P6 software (essential)
- Construction related experience, including site experience, knowledge of the construction trades and tools involved, industry standards and usage
- Experience leading a team to deliver results often to tight deadlines
How we’ll reward you
We offer generous benefits including:
- Competitive salary - a package that recognises the skills, experience and value you bring to this key role
- Quarterly bonus - rewarding you with bonus payments throughout the year
- Generous share plan - share in our growth and success
- World class office - our new start-of-the-art headquarters includes a gym, family and wellness centre, cafe and restaurant
- Discounts and offers - discounts and perks on travel, accommodation, retail, insurance and health
Ready for your next challenge? Make your mark on a growing company and build a legacy to be proud of at this iconic project. Apply now!
MinRes is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Production SupervisorCore Lithium 507430 NT NT Australia NT, Australia Professional & Technical Supervisor
Electrical SupervisorCore Lithium 507435 NT NT Australia NT, Australia Professional & Technical Electrician, Supervisor
Site ManagerCore Lithium 507434 NT NT Australia NT, Australia Professional & Technical Mine Management , Supervisor
Senior Electrical EngineerKwinana Workshop 507321 Bunbury WA Australia Bunbury, WA, Australia, 6230 Professional & Technical Engineering
Relief Village ManagerKen's Bore 507298 Newman. Osborne Park WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753. Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical FIFO - Site Services
Fixed Plant Operators | Full-time 2/1 roster – Iron ValleyIron Valley 507471 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Trades & Labour Crushing and Processing
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.