WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Learning & Development Specialist
- Full Time
WA is a state (and an economy) built on mining.
At Mineral Resources (MinRes), we are focused on growing our success by delivering industry leading projects that benefit our people, our shareholders and the community. With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
MinRes has come a long way – but we’re really just getting started.
As a Learning & Development Specialist within MinRes you will be required to develop, implement and coordinate MinRes Graduate Program, Vacation Program, Work Experience students for White Collar roles. The role engages with operational human resources and other internal and external stakeholders to deliver expert advice on capability development for our Programs.
- Collaborate with recruitment and senior leaders to ensure Graduates and Vacation Students are considered in our talent management process and succession pipelines.
- Develop, integrate, analyse, execute and facilitate the end-to-end curriculums for the graduate and vacation student/internship programs, not limited to; program plans, technical/behaviour competencies, development frameworks and tools.
- Execute and coordinate Graduate and Vacation Student/internship programs including developing and implementing the onboarding process, candidate check ins, program rotations and ensuring all competencies are met in a timely manner.
- Coordinate scholarship programs.
- Facilitating individual and team workshops that enhance professional performance for graduates and vacation students/internships.
- Support talent discussions across the business, identifying and developing training and development plans where appropriate.
Your Experience & Skills
- Degree level qualification in Human Resources or Industrial/ Organisational Psychology
- Minimum 3 years’ demonstrated experience working with Graduate and Vacation program and broader Learning and development initiatives within a complex organisation.
- Specialist knowledge and understanding of contemporary organisational development and learning and development processes and practices.
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement and project management skills
- Ability to translate a modern concept in talent management and learning development into practical programs that deliver return on investment
And then there’s the extra benefits
- Competitive salary & Employee Share scheme
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Finding value where others can’t
Our success relies on the ability of our people to think differently, work smarter, and find hidden efficiencies. It’s how we define innovation and what gives our people the power to grow and scale a project.
Then there’s how we do it. We know how our people get the best out of themselves and checking off a to-do list designed under heavy layers of bureaucracy just isn’t it.
Here you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, or a better workday.
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Training AdministratorOsborne Park 507304 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Safety AdvisorOnslow Port 507381 Professional & Technical Construction, Health & Safety
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.