WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MINRES), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
About the role
MINRES is offering an opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager to provide strong and clear leadership to our on-site Mobile equipment, Asset Management team, whilst also facilitating the development of asset maintenance improvement plans, developing cost saving initiatives and aligning the department’s strategies to the overall business goals.
The ideal candidates will be a highly intuitive and effective leader of people, with the ability to provide direction to the Asset Management team and drive positive outcomes to improve the overall safety and culture and production of the project.
In this position you’ll:
- Lead the development, implementation and continuation of required systems and processes
- Provide reliability and maintenance support of for all mobile equipment across the site
- Maintain a safe and continuously improving workplace whilst always demonstrating leadership in all safety related matters
- Manage a high performing team in mobile equipment maintenance to deliver on their key responsibilities and manage both team and individual performance on a regular and meaningful basis.
- Review, evaluate and coordinate maintenance performance across the existing fleet
- Develop, implement and maintain reliability strategies, initiatives and solutions across the site by identifying hotspots and opportunities
- Establish communities of practice whereby maintenance information and learning’s are shared across the business
As a leader, you want to look back in a few years and be proud of what you’ve achieved.
Not just as one replaceable cog in a mining machine, but as a change maker.
Tracking these achievements gives you runs on the board and a clear path towards your next challenge or project. At MINRES, we want you to celebrate your wins and see the next step clearly.
Giving you the freedom to reimagine how things work? MINRES would.
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, or a relevant trade qualification coupled with significant hands-on management experience
- 10+ years’ experience leading a high-performing Maintenance team, ideally within an operational mining and processing environment
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- High degree of computer literacy including the use of Microsoft Excel and database management systems
- Strong experience in mobile equipment maintenance and development of equipment performance strategies
Finding value where others can’t
Our MINRES team is full of big hitters, batting for the underdog, and finding value where others can’t.
Our success relies on the ability of our people to think differently, work smarter, and find hidden efficiencies. It’s how we define innovation and what gives our people the power to grow and scale a project.
Then there’s how we do it. We know how our people get the best out of themselves and checking off a to-do list designed under heavy layers of bureaucracy just isn’t it.
Here you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, or a better workday.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they look after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MINRES, including:
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly cash bonuses
• Generous leave options
• Employee discounts and offers
• Physical and mental health programs
• Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MINRES.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Fixed Plant Operators | Full-time 2/1 roster – Iron ValleyIron Valley 507471 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Trades & Labour Crushing and Processing
Shipping OfficerOsborne Park 507429 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.