WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Maintenance Master Data Specialist
- Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MinRes), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to help shape company culture and contribute to lasting change.
About the role
To support our continued growth in 2022, we are seeking an experienced Master Data Specialist to join our Asset Management team in Osborne Park.
Reporting to the Asset Management Group Systems Manager, you will play an integral role in the continuous improvement of Asset Management systems and processes through the specialist service to asset master data implementation and improvement.
- In this role you will provide governance over all aspects of maintenance master data across the Asset Management Group, providing fit for purpose processes, systems, practices, training and standards to central teams and operations.
- You will be accountable for the creation, implementation, and improvement of maintenance master data for new and existing assets, ensuring technical object structures and materials definitions are fit for purpose for maintenance work.
- You will work with Asset Management Group users, Technology (IT), Supply, Finance, third party vendors and other MRL business units identifying initiatives to improve Master Data Management and implement CMMS systems changes, through configuration, customization, or enhancements.
- You will execute Master Data audits, benchmarking, and analysis across the Asset Management Group, identifying improvements to close gaps, improving data models for multiple asset types and working with data specialists to develop descriptive analytics solutions and standard reporting.
Your work becomes more meaningful when it’s part of something bigger than you. It may feel like you’re pushing yourself to the edge of what’s possible, but this is the kind of work that fills you up and highlights the value of your contribution. Your time with MinRes is an opportunity to capitalise on the skills and talent that you’ve been cultivating for so long, in an environment where you’ll be given the trust to do so.
Putting you in position to do what you do best?
What you’ll bring to the team
- Trade certificate or tertiary qualification in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on maintenance master data management
- Extensive knowledge of master data implementation and improvement in mining
- Demonstrated knowledge of mobile equipment strategies and work management
- Demonstrated experience on master data management in SAP or Pronto systems
- Desirable knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, Power BI
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Making your mark
At MinRes there’s a new energy that comes from our team of passionate employees. They achieve personal goals and contribute to a larger transformation that goes far beyond the bottom line. Our leadership pathway is focused on sharing in the success with other people as they make their own mark on our business and beyond. In the past, you may have worked day and night to get things out the door. Sure, we value effort – but we also want you to step away when you need, to leave work at work, and give your all when you’re clocked in but never at the expense of your health or family.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing
- Competitive salary
- Employee Share scheme
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Generous leave options
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Maintenance Site AdministratorOnslow Port 507718 Onslow WA Australia Onslow, WA, Australia, 6710 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support, Construction
Senior Mining EngineerWonmunna 506851 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Environmental AdvisorKoolyanobbing 507367 Koolyanobbing WA Australia Koolyanobbing, WA, Australia, 6427 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Environmental AdvisorOsborne Park 506527 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Materials & Logistics SupervisorWonmunna 507893 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Mining EngineerOsborne Park 507904 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.