WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017
- Full Time
As an ASX100 company, Mineral Resources Limited (MinRes) is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
A Little Background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies.
Our people are empowered to challenge the status quo and actively explore new ideas and opportunities. We work together and focus on getting things done. Our agility allows us to act fast and seize opportunities – achieving exceptional, sustainable results.
Do you like to think outside the square and challenge yourself? Do you like to collaborate as a team to achieve more than you thought possible?
Think Mineral Resources – we’re different.
About the role
Our business is growing and so is our team, we are currently seeking a Maintenance Planner to join our Asset Management Group on a full time basis at our Wodgina site on an 8/6 roster. This role will provide support to site to plan and schedule maintenance activities for all AMG Assets ensuring the equipment fleet and major components achieve maximum availability in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
Key requirements and responsibilities:
- Accountable for the efficient and accurate generation of PM maintenance activity plans and schedules
- Accountable for minimum weekly planning and scheduling meetings.
- Responsible for sourcing resources and generating Purchasing Requisitions where required.
- Accountable for weekly KPI Report development for each project.
- Accountable for compliant interaction with all stakeholders for:
- Weekly maintenance plan, schedule, execution, completion review.
- Clear communications and reporting.
- Other reasonable duties when requested.
- Responsible for monitor and review of compliance to plan.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous Mobile Asset Maintenance Planning experience within the mining industry
- Relevant trade qualification highly desirable
- Experience with Pronto, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project or similar maintenance packages
- Extensive knowledge of large and ancillary mining equipment.
- Competent with the timing and resource provision for ad hoc, planning and scheduling functions of industry standard asset maintenance principles in a mining environment.
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now!
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
MEM Supervisor - Mount MarionMount Marion 507892 Kambalda WA Australia Kambalda, WA, Australia, 6442 Professional & Technical Lithium, Supervisor
Mining SupervisorBrockman 507871 Tom Price WA Australia Tom Price, WA, Australia, 6751 Trades & Labour Mining and Project Development
Senior PlannerOsborne Park 507709 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Project PlannerOsborne Park 507702 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Maintenance Strategies SpecialistOsborne Park 507861 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Maintenance Master Data SpecialistOsborne Park 507857 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.