WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MRL), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to help shape company culture and contribute to lasting change.
About the role
Our business is growing and so is our team, we are seeking an experienced Mobile Maintenance Scheduler’s to join our team across various sites and a range of rosters.
Reporting to our Maintenance Superintendent, your primary responsibility will be to work in conjunction with our asset management division to schedule short to medium term maintenance activates from the maintenance plan for all AMG Assets on site, ensuring the equipment fleet achieves maximum availability in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
We’re looking for someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and enjoys a challenging yet rewarding work environment. Your duties will include:
- Responsible for facilitating the two (2-4) week scheduling process to maximise resource effectiveness, increase the reliability of equipment and minimise the interruption to the mining process
- Assist the site team for the urgent provision of goods and services for unscheduled work where required
- Schedule PM servicing, backlog work orders and statutory inspections into weekly schedules
- Responsible for staging of goods, tooling and all other required equipment for major shutdown work
- Liaise with the Planning team to facilitate the 12 week rolling plan into the (2-4) week rolling schedule
- Provide input into the continual improvement and support to the planning, scheduling and execution functions
- Develop, implement and maintain shutdown maintenance plans and schedules in line with the short and long term objectives
- Monitor actual progress at site level, compare to baseline and report progress and outcomes against schedule
Your work becomes more meaningful when it’s part of something bigger than you. It may feel like you’re pushing yourself to the edge of what’s possible, but this is the kind of work that fills you up and highlights the value of your contribution. Your time with MRL is an opportunity to capitalise on the skills and talent that you’ve been cultivating for so long, in an environment where you’ll be given the trust to do so.
Putting you in position to do what you do best?
What you’ll bring to the team
- Mechanical trade background preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated working experience ideally on mobile equipment
- Demonstrated experience in planning, scheduling and budgeting
- Experience with Pronto or similar CMMS desirable
- Able to plan multiple activities for remote areas with knowledge of logistical issues
Making your mark
At MRL there’s a new energy that comes from our team of passionate employees. They achieve personal goals and contribute to a larger transformation that goes far beyond the bottom line. Our leadership pathway is focused on sharing in the success with other people as they make their own mark on our business and beyond. In the past, you may have worked day and night to get things out the door. Sure, we value effort – but we also want you to step away when you need, to leave work at work, and give your all when you’re clocked in but never at the expense of your health or family.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly cash bonuses
• Generous leave options
• Employee discounts and offers
• Physical and mental health programs
• Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MRL.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
EOI - CSI Construction - Pipefitter505517 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Dozer Operators505676 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Mining Operators
Field Services SupervisorKwinana Workshop 505509 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Crushing and Processing, Supervisor
Senior Network EngineerApplecross 505611 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Information Technology
Safety AdvisorKemerton 505654 South-West WA Australia South-West, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Plumbing SupervisorKen's Bore 505617 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Plumber, Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.