WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and our economy) are built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MinRes), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
About the role
To support our continued growth into 2022, we are seeking experienced Mobile Equipment Maintenance Schedulers to join our Iron Valley site on a 2/1 roster.
Reporting to our Maintenance Superintendent, your primary responsibility will be to work in conjunction with our asset management division to deliver comprehensive maintenance planning solutions across our mobile assets. A large part of the role is to coordinate and align stores activities with the asset management team
We’re looking for someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and enjoys a challenging yet rewarding work environment. Your duties will include;
- Assist site team for the urgent provision of goods and services for unscheduled work where required.
- Schedule PM servicing, backlog work orders & statutory inspections into weekly schedules.
- Responsible for staging of goods, tooling and all other required equipment for major shutdown work.
- Provide input into the continual improvement and support to the planning, scheduling and execution functions.
- Responsible for staging of goods for weekly scheduled work to an agreed timetable.
- Develop, implement and maintain shutdown maintenance plans and schedules in line with the short and long term objectives
- Review impacts, test scenarios and propose solutions to competing schedule demands
- Monitor resource availability and allocation across areas
- Providing communication channels, interface and coordination between sub-contractors, projects team and operations
- Monitor actual progress at site level, compare to baseline and report progress and outcomes against schedule
We’re creating opportunities for you to own projects and deliver results. From start through to completion, your fingerprints will be there.
Because here you don’t get lost in layers of people; you step up to make your mark and can easily see your contribution.
At MinRes, you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, a better workday.
Supporting you to work the way that works for you? MinRes would.
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- Mechanical trade background preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated working experience ideally on mobile equipment
- Demonstrated experience in planning, scheduling and budgeting
- Experience with Pronto or similar CMMS desirable
- Able to plan multiple activities for remote areas with knowledge of logistical issues
Flexibility and job security
They’re two things MinRes employees value and, when we say job security, it’s not just about staying somewhere safe that no longer serves you.
Here, job security means working to your strengths, being challenged on each project, and achieving meaningful results that inspire you to choose to stay long-term.
“That’s how we’ve always done it” doesn’t exist here, because the value you bring to MinRes will shape your role – and your contribution to our company.
It’s the kind of flexibility that extends to opportunities to co-create your preferred work environment.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MinRes, including:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Access to "MyShare" MinRes Share Plan
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Training AdministratorOsborne Park 507304 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Safety AdvisorOnslow Port 507381 Professional & Technical Construction, Health & Safety
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.