WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Maintenance Strategies Specialist
- Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MinRes), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to help shape company culture and contribute to lasting change.
About the role
To support our continued growth in 2022, we are seeking an experienced Maintenance Strategies Specialist to join our Asset Management team in Osborne Park.
Reporting to the Asset Management Group Systems Manager, you will play an integral role in the continuous improvement of Asset Management systems and processes through the specialist service of asset strategies implementation and improvement.
- In this role you will provide governance over all aspects of maintenance strategies across the Asset Management Group, providing fit for purpose processes, systems, practices, training and standards to central teams and operations.
- You will be accountable for the development, implementation, and improvement of maintenance strategies for new and existing assets, ensuring they are fit for purpose to mitigate business risk (health, safety, environment, production, availability, reliability, cost). This through the utilization of risk based, task based or best OEM practices methodologies.
- You will work with Asset Management Group users, Technology (IT), Supply, Finance, third party vendors and other MRL business units identifying initiatives to improve maintenance strategies and will support the implementation of CMMS systems changes.
- You will analyse equipment performance identifying the main drivers of functional failures, developing adequate strategies to address failure modes and will continuously optimize services and repair/replace activities for different equipment types.
- You will support the creation of lifecycle cost models, maintenance budgets and will improve cost management processes, from a fit for purpose strategies design.
Your work becomes more meaningful when it’s part of something bigger than you. It may feel like you’re pushing yourself to the edge of what’s possible, but this is the kind of work that fills you up and highlights the value of your contribution. Your time with MinRes is an opportunity to capitalise on the skills and talent that you’ve been cultivating for so long, in an environment where you’ll be given the trust to do so.
Putting you in position to do what you do best?
What you’ll bring to the team
- Trade certificate or tertiary qualification in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on maintenance strategies management
- Extensive knowledge of maintenance strategies methodologies (i.e., RCM, PMO).
- Demonstrated knowledge of lifecycle, budgeting and cost management processes
- Demonstrated experience implementing strategies in SAP or Pronto systems
- Desirable knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, Power BI
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Making your mark
At MinRes there’s a new energy that comes from our team of passionate employees. They achieve personal goals and contribute to a larger transformation that goes far beyond the bottom line. Our leadership pathway is focused on sharing in the success with other people as they make their own mark on our business and beyond. In the past, you may have worked day and night to get things out the door. Sure, we value effort – but we also want you to step away when you need, to leave work at work, and give your all when you’re clocked in but never at the expense of your health or family.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing
- Competitive salary
- Employee Share scheme
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Generous leave options
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
MEM Supervisor - Mount MarionMount Marion 507892 Kambalda WA Australia Kambalda, WA, Australia, 6442 Professional & Technical Lithium, Supervisor
Mining SupervisorBrockman 507871 Tom Price WA Australia Tom Price, WA, Australia, 6751 Trades & Labour Mining and Project Development
Senior PlannerOsborne Park 507709 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Project PlannerOsborne Park 507702 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Maintenance Master Data SpecialistOsborne Park 507857 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Relief Village ManagerIron Valley 507329 Osborne Park. South-West WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017. South-West, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Camps and Hospitality
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.