WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721
- Full Time
As an ASX100 company, Mineral Resources Limited is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
About the role
MinRes's business performance has been a successful journey with many notable highlights and achievements. As we continue to grow from strength to strength with significant upcoming projects, new opportunities have arisen for Maintenance Supervisors to join our team at various sites on a 2/1 roster.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, your primary responsibility will be to provide strong and clear support to our on-site Asset Management team.
You will be responsible for:
- Commit to the project charter and critical risk management plans and goals.
- Direct and support the site asset management staff and crews and engineer methods to gain maximum delivery results with each member of the work force.
- Monitor the skills and performance of workers and provide the adequate training, mentoring and coaching needed.
- Ensure compliance and relevant paperwork is filled in and sent to the authorizing governing bodies in the allocated time frames.
- Leading and supporting the team to ensure the delivery of work to the project schedule and within budget.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Relevant trade qualification coupled with significant hands-on management experience
- Experience on mobile equipment in a mining environment essential
- 3+ years’ experience leading a high-performing Maintenance team
- High degree of computer literacy including the use of Microsoft Excel
- Strong experience in mobile equipment maintenance and development of equipment performance strategies
- Demonstrated working knowledge of mine safety procedures and regulations
What we offer
We offer a range of benefits to our employees including:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Access to "MyShare" MinRes Share Plan
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now!
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Training AdministratorOsborne Park 507304 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Safety AdvisorOnslow Port 507381 Professional & Technical Construction, Health & Safety
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.