WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Maintenance Tool and Storeperson
- Tom Price, WA, Australia, 6751
- Full Time
About CSI Mining Services
As an ASX50 company, Mineral Resources Limited (MinRes) is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
A Little Background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies.
Our people are empowered to challenge the status quo and actively explore new ideas and opportunities. We work together and focus on getting things done. Our agility allows us to act fast and seize opportunities – achieving exceptional, sustainable results.
Do you like to think outside the square and challenge yourself? Do you like to collaborate as a team to achieve more than you thought possible?
Think Mineral Resources – we’re different.
About the position
MRL is currently seeking a Maintenance Tool and Storeperson, on a full-time basis, to join our Maintenance Service team; a specialised shutdown and project execution team developed to support the MRL business.
The role is based at Kwinana and will involve travelling to various operational mine sites throughout the Goldfields and Pilbara regions, transporting, maintaining, and operating mobile workshops, stores, offices and other equipment for shutdowns and project works.
- Answering directly to Maintenance Service Superintendents and Supervisors.
- Working with Maintenance Service Manager and Scheduler.
- The roster is a flexible 2/1 working 12-hour days.
- Maintain and operate stores and workshop, oversee issuing and returning equipment.
- Load, haul and unload Maintenance Service facilities and equipment, responsible for securing all loads.
- Work with and assist shutdown and projects crews.
- Travel to site before the shut / project team to set up and prepare the equipment and facilities.
- Driving a Volvo 8-wheeler – Automatic.
- Complete daily vehicle checks and maintain accurate service records for truck and trailer.
- Housekeeping and cleanliness of the vehicles.
To be considered for this position you will need the below
- Tool store experience
- A current MC driver’s License.
- Must have strong understanding of English, written and oral skill, and basic tablet or computer skill or willing to learn.
- Have a current fitness to drive medical assessment or be willing to acquire one if needed.
- National Police Clearance.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
- Be committed to safety and following all road and site rules and regulations.
- Ability to be able to work autonomously.
- Maybe required to camp or stay with Prime Mover when curfews, weather, operation needs require to do so.
- Trade Background desirable.
- Mobile plant operator tickets highly desirable.
- Two references who you have directly reported to.
MinRes also offers WORKPERKS which provides great benefits such as discounts on travel, accommodation, private health insurance, gym memberships, novated leasing, salary sacrificing options for superannuation, interstate flights plus a lucrative Employee Referral Program!
At Mineral Resources, we are committed to employing individuals who align with our values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicant’s suitability for a role including reference checks, Australian work rights, national police checks, pre-employment medical, and or drug alcohol testing.
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MinRes Employee Referral Program.
MEM Supervisor - Mount MarionMount Marion 507892 Kambalda WA Australia Kambalda, WA, Australia, 6442 Professional & Technical Lithium, Supervisor
Mining SupervisorBrockman 507871 Tom Price WA Australia Tom Price, WA, Australia, 6751 Trades & Labour Mining and Project Development
Senior PlannerOsborne Park 507709 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Project PlannerOsborne Park 507702 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Maintenance Strategies SpecialistOsborne Park 507861 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Maintenance Master Data SpecialistOsborne Park 507857 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.