WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MinRes), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
About the role
The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for providing engineering expertise in the design, equipment selection, fabrication, installation and assembly and day-to-day management of each project.
In this position you’ll:
- Review and plan projects with the Principal Mechanical Engineer to ensure technical aspects of each job are clear.
- Technical Equipment selection in line with the Process Design Criteria.
- Facilitate design review meetings with project stakeholders.
- Completion / Review of Process Flow Diagrams and Piping & Instrumentation diagrams.
- Preparation of project design documentation
- Provides a focal point for all technical based queries from the client or associated sub suppliers.
- Liaise with both in-house and external designers and detailers as required for the successful completion of each project.
- Assist with purchasing of materials for projects by assessing quantities and completing purchase orders.
- Assist with the development of Inspection and Test Plans.
- Provide guidance to Document Control for the project documentation and drawings control.
- Development of project MDR’s and deliverables.
- Assist in project reporting – both in house and client reports
We’re creating opportunities for you to own projects and deliver results. From start through to completion, your fingerprints will be there.
Because here you don’t get lost in layers of people; you step up to make your mark and can easily see your contribution.
At MinRes, you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, a better workday.
Supporting you to work the way that works for you? MinRes would.
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in using Helix and other conveyor design software.
- High level of computer literacy (operating systems, Office products, engineering tools).
- Previous experience in modelling and drafting
- Ability to provide leadership and mentoring to other project engineers
- Engineering and design experience with materials handling equipment including crushing, screening and conveying components
- Engineering and design experience hydraulic systems
Flexibility and job security
They’re two things MinRes employees value and, when we say job security, it’s not just about staying somewhere safe that no longer serves you.
Here, job security means working to your strengths, being challenged on each project, and achieving meaningful results that inspire you to choose to stay long-term.
“That’s how we’ve always done it” doesn’t exist here, because the value you bring to MinRes will shape your role – and your contribution to our company.
It’s the kind of flexibility that extends to opportunities to co-create your preferred work environment.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MinRes, including:
• Quarterly cash bonuses
• Employee discounts and offers
• Physical and mental health programs
• MinRes share plan
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Production SupervisorCore Lithium 507430 NT NT Australia NT, Australia Professional & Technical Supervisor
Electrical SupervisorCore Lithium 507435 NT NT Australia NT, Australia Professional & Technical Electrician, Supervisor
Site ManagerCore Lithium 507434 NT NT Australia NT, Australia Professional & Technical Mine Management , Supervisor
Senior Electrical EngineerKwinana Workshop 507321 Bunbury WA Australia Bunbury, WA, Australia, 6230 Professional & Technical Engineering
Relief Village ManagerKen's Bore 507298 Newman. Osborne Park WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753. Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical FIFO - Site Services
Fixed Plant Operators | Full-time 2/1 roster – Iron ValleyIron Valley 507471 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Trades & Labour Crushing and Processing
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.