WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Mechanical Fitter - Kalbarri
- Tom Price, WA, Australia, 6751
- Fixed Term - Project
What MinRes offers you
- Variety – we have a huge pipeline of construction projects across owner operator sites and contractor projects
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Employee Bonuses - $2500 per quarter*
- Employee Referral Program – up to 3k per referral*
- Mineral Resources Shares Program – matched by employer
- Salary Packaging
- Career Development Opportunities
We are currently seeking interest from experienced Construction Mechanical Fitters for the construction of a Garnet Mine at Lucky Bay near Kalbarri – Processing Plant and Commissioning.
Accommodation in Kalbarri Town Centre
Meals provided whilst working onsite
These roles will be FIFO Perth - 3/1
Ability to transfer onto other projects
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience on large scale projects such as fixed plant construction
- Exposure to Mechanical works in Construction or Industrial sectors
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
Tickets and Licenses
- Australian Recognised Trade certificate – Mechanical Fitter
- Current Working at Heights ticket - completed within 2 years
- Current EWP Ticket
- Current Drivers License
- Construction Card
- Right to Work in Australia
- COVID Vaccination Certificate
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
*Please talk to recruitment team for further info in regards to Employees benefits
MEM Supervisor - Mount MarionMount Marion 507892 Kambalda WA Australia Kambalda, WA, Australia, 6442 Professional & Technical Lithium, Supervisor
Mining SupervisorBrockman 507871 Tom Price WA Australia Tom Price, WA, Australia, 6751 Trades & Labour Mining and Project Development
Senior PlannerOsborne Park 507709 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Project PlannerOsborne Park 507702 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Maintenance Strategies SpecialistOsborne Park 507861 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Maintenance Master Data SpecialistOsborne Park 507857 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.