WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Goldfields, WA, Australia
- Pilbara, WA, Australia
- Full Time
About CSI Mining Services
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading diversified mining services provider. Our range of mining services are offered through CSI Mining Services and Process Minerals International (PMI). Established in 1994 as Crushing Services International (CSI), this business has grown into an internationally renowned provider of contract crushing, screening, processing and specialist mining services business within the resources sector.
About Our Process
At Mineral Resources, we are committed to employing individuals who align with our values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicant’s suitability for a role including reference checks, Australian work rights, national police checks, pre-employment medical, and or drug alcohol testing.
Mineral Resources also requires employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people. If you are applying for a role at Mineral Resources, please consider this new requirement when submitting your application. Mineral Resources will also adhere to any relevant health directives that may be made that affects our workforce.
As the largest global crushing contractor, we have processing operations across Western Australia at several Tier 1 client sites, such as BHP, Rio Tinto and KCGM. We also own and operate sites producing Iron Ore and Lithium.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking expressions of interest from MECHANICAL FITTERS with fixed plant processing experience to join our team for current and future opportunities.
These roles are permanent positions and can allow you to grow your skill set with on-site training and the opportunity to develop your career on the tools and as a leader.
What we offer:
- ASX 100 Company
- Full-time positions
- 2:1 rosters
- Competitive rates – plus quarterly bonuses!
- Industry-leading food provided at MRL site camps – run by MRL’s own chefs!
- FIFO options from Perth
- Opportunity for career progression and training
- Access to MRL’s ‘WorkPerks’ employee benefit program
- Financial rewards for successful referrals!
- Attending Breakdowns and performing preventative maintenance of Gyratory, Jaw and Cone crushers
- Conveyer maintenance and pump rebuilds
- Operating machinery – Loaders, Skid Steers and Telehandlers (our on-site trainers can offer Nationally Recognised Operating Tickets!)
- Inspections and housekeeping
- Working with the Planning Team to assist in plant reliability improvement
What is required:
- Demonstrated safety commitment
- Australian recognised Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Current Australian Driver's License (Manual)
- Confined Space with Gas Testing
- Working at Heights
- Australian Work Rights
- National Police Check (issued within the last 12 months)
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL Employee Referral Program.
Utility505114 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Camps and Hospitality
Intermediate Riggers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505109 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Superintendent505108 Goldfields WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Steel Fixers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505104 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara. South-West WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia. South-West, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Advisor505082 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Environmental Advisor505081 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.