WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Mechanical Project Engineer
- Pilbara, WA, Australia
- Full Time
Central Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of publicly listed Resource Development Group Limited (RDG), is a leading Western Australian based multi-disciplined contractor providing a complete suite of construction and maintenance services to the industrial and resource industries including civil and concrete, mechanical.
With an impressive track record boasting some of Western Australia's most recognised industrial and commercial developments and other major resource construction projects throughout Australia.
Due to this continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer for a 2/1 roster working in Kalbarri on a new Garnet Processing Plant. You'll be based here for approximately 6 months then will transfer to a role in the Pilbara working on mechanical processing plant works.
In Kalbarri you will be living in either services apartments with all food provided in the restaurant or base at our 30 man camp based 20 minutes outside Kalbarri. You will either be FIFO from Perth or the East Coast or DIDO from Geraldton.
Candidates will ideally be available for an immediate start, WA based employees are most preferable.
Primary duties of the position shall include:
- Procurement and subcontractor management
- Preparation of contract deliverables including Execution, Technical, Quality & HSE
- Engineering & QA/QC management including preparation and compilation of MDRs
- Planning and preparation of lookaheads, schedule data input Primavera P6, forecasts and progress reports
- Resource planning and management
- Works on brownfield resource sites including modification of fixed / existing plant
- Lift studies / working with cranes
- Executing the Project Engineering to meet Centrals business objectives of on time, budget and to the quality standards required by Centrals and the Contract.
- Ensuring the functional and quality aspects required and specified in the Contract are attained.
- Participate, where required, in the disposition of non-conformances and develop, implement and monitor corrective actions relative to Design.
- Attend to all management required reporting functions and meetings.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 3-5 years' as Project Engineer on large scale processing plants contractors in Australia
- Strong foundation with structural & mechanical experience highly desirable
- Sound Contractor experience
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- Commercially astute – must have sound experience required in identification and valuation of variations, preparation of progress claims
- Project Management skills, experience and/or qualifications will be highly regarded.
- QA/QC background will be highly regarded.
- Highly motivated with strong communication and organisational skills.
- Advance Computer skills (Word, Excel). Intermediate ability to update schedule in Primavera P6 will be highly regarded
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-established company that can offer you a position with a competitive remuneration package and an attractive site allowance.
EOI - CSI Construction - Pipefitter505517 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Dozer Operators505676 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Mining Operators
Field Services SupervisorKwinana Workshop 505509 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Crushing and Processing, Supervisor
Senior Network EngineerApplecross 505611 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Information Technology
Safety AdvisorKemerton 505654 South-West WA Australia South-West, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Plumbing SupervisorKen's Bore 505617 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Plumber, Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.